Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Alex continued his domination of Silvia, Angy, Flare and Ren for several years, even after they all bore his children. Ren strongly opposed his methods, and at times had to be restrained and punished by Alex to maintain control of her. Slowly, as the years passed, Ren was crushed into place and she helplessly watched as her daughter was raised as sex slave.

Her daughter, Tali, was easily turned on by bondage gear, and with further training by her master/father, learned to love every second of being tied up and restrained by leather, to the point that she didnt feel safe unless someone was guiding her around by a leash.

Angy was subdued easily and accepted her life as a slave readily and hardly had to undergo more training. She always became sad when Alex would harass other digimon but, over all, was a good slave.

Her daughter, Belle was always bubbly and happy, flying about in a dreamy state half the time. She enjoyed soft touches and strokes, and, like Tali, was raised on it so did not resist. She disliked it, however, when her tail was pulled, and is easily hurt in this way.

Flare seemed to fall into her place as a sex slave, and though she always seemed to be at least somewhat frightened of Alex, accepted him as her master. Her timid nature and weak will made her easy to dominate and Alex was free to do nearly anything with her, though what he did do with her was known only to them (You).

Flare's daughter, Corona, was just as timid as her mother and was quite easy to train, always enjoying being led around instead of having to worry about herself. She was not afraid of Alex, at least not particularly, but was somewhat afraid of his son, simply because when they were younger she was the easiest to bully. She shies from him when she can, afraid of his touch, knowing it can bring both pleasure and pain.

Now Alex, Silvia and Z have departed on a quest, leaving Their children and Angy, Flare and Ren behind in the Digital world(?), but he left his son some special instructions....
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob looked at the note his father had left him. It talked about how he, his mom, and Z had left to see an old friend. Leaving him with his mothers and sisters, this was not unusual, but as he read he found that now that he was eighteen, he was aloud to find his own lover in the world.

If there was an emergency, then Refia or Angy would most likely be in charge, but for the most part, the letter talked about how Alex wanted his son to grow, and find women in the world. He could not ask the others for help, though he could ask for advice, and to join in if he had already broken a girl. Other than that, the letter became...slightly stranger.

It talked about how Alex and Silvia loved him, and always hoped the best for him. He didn't understood why they went so in depth with this, but he found it heartwarming, nonetheless. While Jacob did not have his father's tentacle power, he had gained some of his mother psychic power, and perhaps would training it would be something to fear. Still, he was young, so his powers were not very strong. He folded the paper up with his mind and slipped it into his pocket.

He still lived in the mansion his father had, the same one he had broken his girls in. By now though, he had upgraded the technology in the place greatly. Still, it was the same house for the most part.

"I better go tell the others," he said, and went aronud the mansion, gathering his sisters and mothers, to tell them about the letter.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Angy was in the kitchen making breakfast, and with her were all the daughters and Flare as well, who was waiting to serve the pancakes. As Jacob walked in, he would find everyone was just now getting some as Flare served each person, kissing her daughter's head as she served her and placed out two empty plates for herself and Angy, and then one more for Jacob. Ren was absent, as usual. She was bound to a part of the mansion by Alex, since she had become a serious threat if not contained. If left to her own devices, Ren may have attempted to escape with her daughter, if not also with Flare and Coronal, many times before. These days the Renamon was more tame, but yet to be released. She was probably still in her room, either curled up in bed or tied to it in bondage gear. If it was the former, then Flare would enter later to let her loose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob walked over to his sisters, and kissed Flare, Tali, Belle, and Corona, of course how passionate it was, was up to them. "Hello, Angy," he greeted, bowing in respects. To a certain degree, he was submissive like his mother. He was in no way a slave, but he was kind enough to be polite to those he grew up with. "Father and mother left this letter for me. I think you should read it..." he said, and gave her a kiss on the lips, and handing her the letter.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The girls all gave him a short kiss, since they were eating and were hungry, except for Belle, who gave only a peck since she pulled away rather quickly, her tail submissively between her legs. Angy blushed as she was kissed, though she knew she had to oblige him, and took the letter. Her eyes widened as she read and sighed. "Well, we will help you in any way we can I suppose." She said softly, handing the letter back before telling the others what they needed to know. "Why didnt daddy tell us to?" Belle asked timidly. Flare hugged her from behind and stroked her head. "Dont worry, Im sure that message was meant for all of us." she said softly, feeling bad that Silvia and her child had always been so obviously his favorites. "In any case, go wash up after breakfast. Jacob, would you like to tell Ren?" She asked him, wondering if he would want to tell her as well or let someone else do it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm very sorry," Jacob apologized to Belle, and bowed his head. While he had his sexual lust, much like his father, he did his best to be kind, much like his mother. He blamed himself for hurting his sisters' feelings, and for being his father's favorite. "I feel it is best if I notify her myself. Thank you for your help, Angy," he said, and bowed again, followed by taking the letter. He then began to leave, going to Ren's room to talk to her about this.
Ren's room was dark, and the only sound within was that of soft moaning. Finding a light, Jacob would find Ren tied to the bed, though not as cruelly as other times, and being fucked by a vibrating dildo. At the same time, a machine with a pair of suction cups was latched onto her breasts and sucking on her milk, filling up a gallon. Every one had tasted and loved Ren's unique milk, and so sometimes Alex felt like filling up on it. Ren was not a big fan of that part. She was obviously tired, probably having gone all night like this, and moaned softly as she had another orgasm, one of many.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob's dick jumped as he saw the beautiful girl being milked, and having another orgasm. He walked over, and pulled the vibrator out of Ren, and began pulling the suction cups off of her large breasts. He gulped, and looked at her, and then at the bonds. "I'm willing to unhook you, as long as you promise not to run away or attack me..." he said. If Ren nodded or agreed, he would free her. Either way, he would sit down beside her bed, and bow his head and kiss her cheek. "There is something I need to tell you." The boy pulled out the letter, and began to read it to the beautiful Ren.
Ren moaned weakly as the dildo was pulled out of her sopping wet pussy and her tits freed from the suction cups. "J-Jacob..." She moaned softly. "When have...have I ever attacked you?" She asked with a tinge of hurt in her voice. Ren had been against Alex for sure, and on many things, but she recognized that Jacob was a kinder person, and would not do the things he did at all if it werent for the way Alex raised him. And as for running away, Ren was bound to the house, in fact, only to a part of the house, not even the whole thing. She couldnt leave, no matter how much she may want to. As Jacob freed her, Ren moved very little, exhausted from the night of orgasms and milking she had endured. She pulled her arms to her chest and her legs shut but other than that, did not do much. She purred a little at the kiss on the cheek and listened to Jacob. She realized the implications behind the letter almost instantly but did not say a word of it to Jacob. She yawned a little and snuggled her head onto his lap. "Well...I suppose you could ask me for help if you want to." She said softly. "Though I would recommend buying a girl and rescuing her from the market instead of capturing one...but it is your choice."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob bowed his head in an apology, and nodded his head. "If that is what you would like, I will take it into consideration." He gently rubbed Ren's head, and kissed her cheek once more. "Do you need anything? Food? Water?" he asked. "With Father gone, I suppose this makes me in charge until he gets back, though he did mention in an emergency I should listen to you or Angy. Do you know why he left, Ren?"

As he spoke, he couldn't help, but find Ren beautiful. He saw why his father liked her so much....He mentally sighed. He did not hate his Father, without him, he would not be alive. He did not hate the things he did, as he knew those were his own choices. He did not hate his Father or his Mother, though he was sometimes sadden by their choices. Still, if given the chance to free Ren and the others, he would not, for like his father, he loved them in a way, and he would not let them go, no matter how much his conscience may want to. So the only thing he could do, was do his best to be loving to them. Kind, like his Mother and Father.