Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Ah!" Jen moaned, giving the pod more to suck on. As for Alex, he growled and ordered him to get out of the tub so he could kick his ass. As for Jen, 'she' looked at Silvia and winked at her teasingly. "Hello mother." Jen then look at Jet as the illusion stopped, tentacles shooting out of his body to fight Jet with. "I should really be off you for this, master. Trust me, you'll enjoy it. And so will I." He would then wait for the knot to soften before he got off the wolf and onto the floor, and Jet would see the illusion of Alex blend with Jen, making the slave look like his father now. "Get out of my tub!" 'Alex' ordered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The wolf watched this all with a smile and Silvia cried out as the battle started, then froze, then started again. Jet stepped out of the tub and was then coming after 'Alex'. He was fast, faster than Jen had expected given his size, and was clawing the tentacles as they attacked.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The illusion reacted to the attack, and the tentacles were sliced and cut. Alex was shocked by his power and fell back as he cried out in pain, the tentacles retreating into his body. As the wolf looked at his defeated his opponent, he would realize something. Alex was staring at Jet's hard cock, and panting. "S-stay back!" Alex ordered, as an illusion of Jen stepped over, by 'her' master's side, looking at 'her' mom and dad.

"If I may make a suggestion, Master...Why don't we settle this in Alex's specialty? You and he kiss, and your tongues will fight for dominance. The winner gets to do whatever he wants with the loser. What do you think?"

"I will not kiss this man! I-"

"Then you can die. After all, Jet already showed you his power against yours. Or perhaps Jet will just torture you before Silvia? At least this way, you have a fighting chance," Jen giggled.

"..." Alex stood up and stepped back over to Silvia. "Everything is going to be okay," he promised, before slowly walking up to Jet. "Fine. If you think you're a better master than me, then let's see you prove it," he said, unable to stop his eyes as they kept glancing at Jet's giant cock. He closed his eyes and leaned forward, ready to kiss the wolf...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet smiled and pulled Alex into the kiss, his huge cock rubbing against him as he did, holding Alex's head in place with one hand while the other grabbed his ass. The kiss was utterly dominating, Jet's tongue wrapping around Alex's, tasting every bit of his mouth before going down his throat, tongue fucking his mouth. As he did, his cock rubbed against him more, his hand squeezed his ass even more, and his other hand held Alex firmly in place. Silvia didnt know what to think, looking utterly bewildered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex's eyes widened in shock as he felt the wolf's tongue. It seemed to be more snake, as it coiled around his smaller, confused tongue. He then felt it shoot down his throat and he began to bang his fists against Jet's chest, but the hits would do nothing against the mighty wolf. As for his cock, it responded to the rubbing, despite his pleads for it not to, becoming hard. "Mpph! Mppph!" His muffled voice screamed as he tried to fight out of his kiss.
Jet only held him tighter, the hand on his ass moving down to his pants, undoing them slowly, forcing Silvia to watch. Were the real Silvia there, Jet would several feet in the air, but the illusion had no power and so she simply ran up and began to try to pry Jet off as hard as she could, incapable of even making him flinch. Meanwhile, the kiss continued, as did the rubbing, and Jet's tongue would make it rather hard to breath at all, making this less of fight for dominance and more a fight for survival.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Jen' suddenly grabbed Silvia and forced her back, holding her arms so that she was forced to watch the two men kiss. When Alex's pants fell, they revealed a shocking sight. Alex's underwear held a large tent. He was hard and aroused, probably more so than Silvia had ever seen him. Jen giggled and said, "What's wrong, Silvia? Jealous?"

By now, Alex's fighting spirit was almost gone, replaced with one of fear. His hits to Jet's chest were now soft strokes, as his eyes closed and he allowed Jet full control, hoping Jet would just stop, as he tried to breathe through his nose. His hard cock rubbed against Jet's, as a stain of pre was seen on his undies.
Jet didnt stop, not for a whole five minutes. As he did, he sliced off Alex's clothes, all of it, with his claws, grabbed his naked ass and fingered and and rubbed his bare cock against his, all without breaking the kiss. When finally the minutes passed he released Alex, but didnt stop kissing, waiting to see if he would pull away or not notice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Alex was finally released, butt naked, Jen released 'her' mother, as Alex pulled away from Jet, gasping for air and staring at the wolf. His hands were still on Jet's muscular body, and if Jet looked into his eyes the wolf would see confusion..."Go on, mother. Take father and leave," Jen whispered to Silvia, as Alex gulped and licked his lips, tasting Jet. His body shook and he was still gasping for air after a minute.
Silvia ran to Alex and tried to pull him away. She never talked to him, or so it would seem to most people, since most of their communication was mental, but here, as a copy, she spoke in the open. "Please master, lets leave, come back when you are stronger." She begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)