Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Ren's heart jumped into her throat and she looked at Jacob for a long time before she was able to say anything. "C-Can you?" She asked almost desperately. "Out...Outside?" Alex had forbidden it, and would likely be more than a little pissed if Ren ran away. And even before Jacob could worry about that, he had to somehow free her from the binding program his father had made, which wouldnt be easy to undo, and much harder to restore. If he freed her, it was not likely he would be able to subdue her again. In fact, she would be completely unopposed and able to "free" everyone if she was just fighting with Jacob.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob gulped, suddenly regretting his choice. "I....I...Dad would....Ren...I...." Suddenly, a loud noise filed the room, and both half human and digimon would turn to see a portion of the wall, destroyed due to Jacob's mental struggle.

The green haired boy stared at the small hole he made, and then at Ren. Jacob had never done something like that before. He struggled with lifting Z up into the air for more than a few seconds, much like his mother. "...I'm sorry about the wall..." he mumbled, before looking at Ren. "I...could try to free you for a little bit...but....you have to promise me...On your life, on my life....I'll try, but...you have to promise me...Please....You can't leave me...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren looked at the wall with surprise and then back at Jacob. "I...I promise." She said softly, biting her lip at the chance to be free. Alex was the only one that could stop her, without him around she was free as long as Jacob could free her, and he would probably be unable to re-bind her! The chance was so great, it was the only one she ever likely to get. "Please...." She said softly, her body aching for freedom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob looked at Ren, before nodding. He exited the room, coming back in a few moments with his father's laptop. He sat on the ground before Ren, and opened it. He had never done this before. Going behind his father's back like this....He gulped in fear, and looked at Ren again. "You promise you won't leave me...?"

Once he turned on the laptop, he found his first obstacle. The computer needed a password to get into the programs and data. He looked at Ren, wondering if she would any suggestions.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren nodded and waited. When the password came up she could only shrug. "Silvia? Slaves?" She offered weakly. "Maybe your name." She added, wanting more than anything to be free.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After a few failed attempts, Jacob found that the password was the word, Ralts. What his mother was many years ago.... With the programs and data now opened to him, Jacob began to search through it, seeking information on how to free Ren.
Ren's binding was a hacking program that had been put into Ren when she had been captured all those years ago. Alex had it formatted so that it could be easily removed from Ren if he ever wanted to remove it, but that would also completely free Ren, and make her virtually un-track-able. But that was not the only option. Jacob could also try to undo the specific hack that bound her, allowing him to maintain the constant hacking within Ren, and thus allowing him to hack her from any distance and track her no matter where she went. However this was much more difficult as it would involve actual fast action hacking against Ren's programing, which was much more likely to fail if Jacob had little or no experience in hacking. Failure could mean being locked out of the system, or it could mean destroying Ren altogether. Whatever to do, it was Jacobs choice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob was no fool when it came to computer. While he was not as skilled as his father, he did have talent. His father taught him some techniques when he was growing up, as he would need them when he became of age. He took a deep breath, and sighed.

He wanted to trust Ren. He wanted to think she would go out and dance for a bit before returning. He wanted to think she would follow with her word, and do as he said. He knew she wouldn't though. With that thought in mind, he began to type away, intending to go the hard way and undo the bound hack.

He hoped he had it in him. "This may hurt, I'm not sure," Jacob said as he focused his mind, putting all of his focus into the hacking.
It took several minutes, and Ren was nervous all the time as her fur tingled from the active hacking, but finally Jacob did it, and Ren was bound no longer. "Is...Is it done?" Ren asked weakly when he stopped, worry in her eyes. "Can...Can I go outside?" She added, her voice trembling over so slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob looked at the screen, preparing himself for betrayal or for thanks. He looked at Ren, forcing a kind smile on his face. He raised his hand up, and said, "Take my hand. We're going out for a walk..."