Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Ah! Fill me, Master! I need to be filled!" Jen screamed, on the verge of her orgasm. 'Her' ass squeezed harder than ever before, and as soon as Jet honored him with a large flood of his cum, he would shoot his ow seed into the purple pod.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet fired his namesake deep into Jen's ass and, as always, destined Jen's belly to look pregnant. The pod eagerly sucked up all his cum, sucking harder to get it all out. It would then continue to gently suck and lick him as Jet's knot kept them together. Jet would sit back in the warm water and stroke Jen's belly. "Do you ever want this to be real?" He asked into Jen's ear, stroking the belly. "Actually bear my child, to have a real pregnant belly?" The creature continued its passive pleasure even as they spoke.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm...Master...You know I do. But part of me wishes I could bear your child, while remaining a boy at the same time. But, I will do anything for you. Its just I think I look cuter as a boy, but sexier as a woman," Jen moaned, feeling 'her' belly being touched. "Would you like that show of illusions now, my perfect master?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Sure." Said the wolf, still bound to Jen by his knot. "Show me your little trick. Unless it means going into my head. No one is allowed to do that."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry, Master. I know you'll love it..." Jen suddenly vanished from him, and then reappeared back in the tub, stroking his master's body. He then heard footsteps, and a gasp was heard. Alex walked into his bathroom, with Silvia by his side (if you can rp as her), both shocked at the sight.

"Jet, meet mommy and daddy," Jen giggled, kissing Jet's nose as Alex was silent, looking at the naked couple in his bath tub.
(Wait, vanished how? Like from sight? Cause the knot is still holding them together)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Its an illusion. He's still there, just not seen by Jet. But for simplicity's sake, let's just say he's still on Jet, filled with the knot. Alex and Silvia are the only illusions))
Jet growled as Jen disappeared, startled by his sudden vanishing and when Alex and Silvia walked in he almost sat bolt upright. It was only when Jen reappeared and and kissed his nose that he relaxed. "Are they real?" He asked, looking at the illusions. He wasnt afraid of Alex, but he didnt want to have to fight him while in a bath rube balls deep in his son.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course not, Master. Just illusions. But, once your knot unravels and I may get off of you, we can get to the good point. Until then, just play along and remember. They're not real. Just part of the fantasy..." Jen promised.

"W-who are you? What are you doing in my home?! And with my son?!" Alex growled.
"Whatever the fuck I want." Jet said. "to both." He added as an after thought. He then thrust into Jenny a few more times and stirred her up, causing the purple pod to suck and lick his cock more vigorously for a few seconds. "And whats with all the 'my' stuff? This house is mine, this bitch is mine!" Jet growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)