Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
((No))

"Ooh, yes sir!" Jen took the sponge and soap and got to work, cleaning 'her' master's body, kissing his furry flesh on the way. "Say...Master...Later, I want to give you a gift. An illusion for you to see. I tried showing it to the cunts earlier, but I wasn't stronger enough for all of them. But for just you, I can give you a sight I know you'll love to see. What do you say, Master? Can I show you it later?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Just making sure, because you seem to post in here more frequently lately than anywhere else)

"Hmmm, very well slut, if you truly wish it." the wolf moaned as his body was cleaned. "But only if you do a good job at this." He added.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((You could say this is my favorite. Mostly cause its so different than the others. Sorry if that upset you))

Jen smiled and kept cleaning, and once the wolf was nice and clean, he would focus on his master's hard cock. "Mmm...Would you like it after, before, or during the blowjob, my lord?" Jen giggled, pecking the dick on the head and rubbing her cheek against it lovingly.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Doesnt upset me, I dont get upset. I get information, and I just wanted to make sure I wasnt wrong)

"Lather it up for me slave, it is also in need of a good cleaning, then I have a surrpise for you." the wolf said lustfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Good to know, pal. Still, sorry for any misinformation))

Jen nodded and cleaned the thick, black cock like a good girl, soaping and washing it. Once she was done, 'she' would await her surprise with a smile.
Before Jen could rinse his cock. Jet pick 'her' up and both hands above the water. "Now, lets clean that ass of yours." He said with a wink before lowing Jenny onto his slick member, slowly penetrating the boy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jenny moaned loudly, at first surprised, but now overjoyed, moaning loudly so Kazey and the others could here. "Oh, Master....Fill me with that perfect cock of yours. Its so good..." She smiled, slapping her own ass for him as he was cleaned.
Jet ddid just that, fucking Jenny hard and fast, moving him up and down on his cock. "And here is the surprise!" He said as he reached behind the lip of the bath and pulled out what looked like a flesh purple pod. One side of it opened up into one what looked like a mouth that split opne six ways, and was full of wiggling, flesh nubs instead of teeth. He placed this on Jenny's hard dick and instantly it began to suck, vibrate, rub, and pleasure the slave vigorously. "Another souvenir from the old mistress's mansion, do you like?" He asked as he continued to fuck Jen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen moaned as 'she' was fucked, before his master yelled. He opened his eyes and cried out in fear at the purple...thing, fearing it at first. He had never saw anything like it. Before he could say anything though, Jet had placed it on his penis. "W-what is-OooooH!" Jen screamed in pleasure. "Oh fuck...It feels so good, master. Almost as good as your cock! Ah..." 'She' moaned.
The wiggling nubs felt like hundreds of small tongues on Jen's cock, and the constant suction was incredible. "Feed it my slut." Jet moaned as he pumped even deeper before turn Jen around and pressing him into the side of the tub and fucking his ass like a piston. "Ge ready to be fill slut!" he moaned, closing to coming from how tight Jen had gotten when the ultra pleasure was added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)