Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
((Sorry))

Jet would pick up the sound of the door opening and if he looked at it, would find a naked Jen and Kazey. Jenny was holding a leash, which lead to a collar around Kazey's neck, a tool of 'her' father's. "Hello, Master. I see you put those cunts in their place. May we join you?" She asked, gently tugging on Kazey's leash, before staring at him seductively. "If not...May I join you?"

((Sleeping soon. I'll post a couple more times.))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmmm, strap that bitch to a chair and give her a dosage, just look at what the others got, you should know the amounts as well as I do." JEt said from the bathroom. "And give her a few of your dads drugs and see how that tingles her. Then come here and join my you sexy slut." Kazey didnt even flinch as her ordered fate was decreed, and would obey Jenny in all things she could. There was a third chair set up for her, with ropes and a small table of the usual drugs sitting next to it. By now, Jenny would know exactly how much should be given from his own experience. He would also find a table full of drugs Alex had collected, from pills and candies to injections and drinks. He was free to chose any of them.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, Master!" Jen replied, before bringing Kazey to said chair. 'She' knew that the fairy would not fight or struggle as she was strapped onto the seat. He also made sure to give her the average dose of Renasauce, and other drugs, of equal to the other girls. Once that was done, Jen picked out a pill and a candy. "Open your mouth." Once Kazey did, he gently placed both small items in her mouth and told her to swallow. The pillow made orgasms impossible until the cure was given. The candy was a recently new one that would give Kazey something special. Milk, ready to be squeezed out from her tits. With that, Jen would enter the bathroom to join 'her' master. "Hello, stud," 'she' greeted, walking in.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(The drugs they have are the drugs Jacob was given during his training with the mistress, not just Renasauce)

Kazey obediently did as she was told, sitting down, placing her arms on the hand rests and letting her be tied up. She moaned softly as the sauce was applied to her, and she opened her mouth for both items. "Master...I..." she started to say, looking up at him with the her un-visored eyes, the same eyes Jacob had gazed into and said that he loved. She then looked down blushing as the drugs began to effect her and said, "Sorry master...Its nothing."

Jet smiled widely when he saw Jenny and patted the water next to him. "Come here sexy, Master wants to play with his favorite slut."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen saw the eyes and looked away as they stared at him. "Kazey....Its gonna be okay." With that, she left. When the slave entered the bath, and saw his lover, he bowed. He then walked over, getting into the water with the wolf. "Master...I love you so much. Is there anything I can do to prove my love for you?"
"You already have...but a handjob wouldnt hurt." Jet said, his cock hard under the water. "Then I have to show you two new drugs that I have found, incredible things really. Who would have thought that your father would keep this things." He said showing Jacob two jars, one purple with a woman like curve, and the other brown and plain. "They will make for one very interesting effect thats for sure, but I would only use one of these on you. The other we can test on our pet sluts later. But first, how about that handjob?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"With pleasure, Master." Jen grabbed the hard, thick cock in 'her' soft, petite hands. He squeezed the cock and stroked it. "Ooh...They look heavenly. What do they do?" He asked, pecking the head of the cock. "Such a perfect, big, cock. So much bigger and stronger than my tiny, clit."
"Ahh, you were built for this, you know that?" Jet said with a laugh. "The drugs? Descriptions are weird on them, but the purple one is a secret for you. The brown turns all pleasure into pain and all pain into pleasure. I want to try it out later, sounds interesting...on the other slaves of course, not on you." With that Jet leaned back and moaned, his cock now harder and poking out of the water for about two inches. "Feel free to use your mouth slut."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You bet," Jen giggled. "Of course, sir!" The slave happily took the member into his mouth, sucking on it and covering it in noisy kisses. "When can we start applying the drug, sir?" He inquired, eying the purple bottle, before returning to licking, sucking, and kissing the black cock.
(This the only RP you want to post in?)

"Dont worry about it." Jet moaned, his growing even harder. "Here, take this." He said, handing him a sponge and some soap. "Wash your master's body. If you do a good enough Job I will even fuck that plump ass of yours." Jet said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)