Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Kazey smiled a little as her cheek was kissed and Angy smiled as well. "Its OK, you...you did good." She said, understanding that he had probably rescued her from crueler trainers. "Just take care of her, OK?" She said as the two of them prepared to leave. Flare didnt say anything, very timid around Alex, and likewise around Jacob since he looked so much like his father.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob nodded, and bowed hsi head in respect. He kissed Angy and Flare goodbye, noticing Flare's fear of him. Did he really like his father that much? He had dark green hair, much in the same style, and they both had somewhat similar builds, but his skin seemed lighter, paler, and his eyes were green. Once they were gone, he closed the door and kissed Kazey. "You did very good, my dear."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kazey smiled timidly as she was kissed and said "Thank you master." She was all comfy cozy under her covers at the moment and closed her purple eyes for a little nap. She was still very tired from what Jacob had done to her. But if he wanted to go another round, she would as well, being a well trained slave and all. If he wanted to give her a moment to rest, he could go visit his sisters. Belle and Corona were likely playing a video game in the main room on the large TV. Tali was probably up in her room taking her own nap, which she always did after a bondage session...except she remained in her bondage gear. Flare and Angy were not to far away, and Ren was either in her room, or walking around the small space she was bound to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob kissed Kazey, and told her to rest while he left to check up on his family. Exiting the room, he wanted to seek out Ren, whose opinion he wanted to know, since he always felt bad for the poor girl. "Ren?" he called out, looking for her. He also wanted to see if she any information on his father or mother.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren was in her room, reading a book on her bed. She was not naked this time, but wore only a light night gown. There wasnt much use in real clothing when you could not leave the house...or even travel around the whole thing. She looked up from her book and sighed softly, motioning him in. She had long ago accepted this as her fate, to remain in the one room or the hallway outside it. Alex had made sure to tie her code to it quite well. "Yes Jacob?" she asked softly. "My daughter told me that she saw you bring someone home...so...did you buy someone? Or...is there a digimon tied up in your room right now?" She asked, not unkindly, but with some distaste in the last part.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob bowed his head in respect and looked at the ground. "I bought her. I promised you I would, didn't I? She was surprised by my level of kindness. Her name is Kazey, a Kazemon. I can bring you to her, if you wish, mother," he said, his eyes not looking into her own.
Ren shook her head but added, "That..that is not necessary. She can come when she wants to, or you can bring her when you want to. I personally have...nothing to say." she looked at Jacob curiously. "Why do you not stare at me? I have tried as hard as I could to be a good influence on you, and yet you can not stare this poor Renamon in the face?" She sounded hurt, she was not born Japanese, she was born Renamon, and her pride and bluntness were hardly effective if her face was avoided. She wondered if his mind had been poisoned against her by his father...She could understand that.

A small, shuttering breath left her and she looked away. Already her life was sad enough. Her daughter, whom she had tried to protect, was the sluttiest of the three thanks to her bondage addiction. Her limited freedom had been stripped to a room and a few hallways, making her feel like a caged animal. And now, the only hope she had to ever be owned by a nicer master, one that might eventually free her if Alex ever relinquished her, was either afraid of her, or disliked her.

Since Ren had never full submitted, she was the least of the four, and her torment, though sometimes physical, was mostly mental, brought about by Alex's distrust of her. "You...you may leave Jacob..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No!" he quickly said. "I...I don't hate you....Just myself." He walked forward, and slowly sat on the bed, beside Ren. "Part of me, thinks I should hate my father. He's hurt you...hurt a lot of people, but...I can't. I can try, but it would be a lie. No matter what I do, I cannot hate my own father. I can only accept his choices." He looked up, and stared at Ren, finding her beautiful. He just wanted to kiss her, and fuck the night away.

"I like you, Ren, maybe even love...But I...I can't free you. No matter how much I may want to, part of me just can't live without you, Angy, and the others. Everytime I look at you, I see my father's sins. Sins I can fix...but choose not to. Out of all my father's slaves, you are the most willful, the strongest in spirit. So, when I look at you, I see my mistakes, my father's mistakes....When I should be seeing a beautiful Renamon, who I love very much."
Ren was saddened by his words just as much as they brought her joy. "I...I didnt ask..." She said softly. "I know...I dont want you to hate your father...its just." Ren bit her lip, fighting back tears as she brought up her own pain. "I...I havent seen the sun..." She said softly. It had been several months since she had been confined to her room, and several years since she had been bound to the inside of the house. At least before she could look out the windows and maybe even open then, feel the warmth of the sun on her fur, the cool caress of the breeze. But her room had no windows, and that was by design, so that she would not try to escape. The closest she had been to the outside since being bound to her room was a window across the hall, one she could not reach. At dawn, everyday, she would sit in the hallway and watch it as the sun angled itself just right so that she could see a little of the sun set. But still, it was a distant view, and she felt herself slowly wearing away in captivity.

"Its not your fault Jacob...maybe, when your father gets back from wherever he is...he will allow me a little more room." She said softly. "Dont feel bad....its...its not your fault."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ren....If....If you promise not to leave, I could....I could walk you outside...We can just....stand out there, looking at the world around us...If you want....If you promise not to leave or run away, I could do it, Ren," he said, placing a hand on her cheek.