Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Kazey arched her back beautifully as Jacob pushed three fingers into her tight snatch, moaning helplessly as he kissed and sucked on her large, soft breasts. "Ma-Master..." She moaned with a blush as he complemented her, and then shuddered with erotic pleasure as Jacob began to kiss his way down her stomach to her belly button. Her skin tasted great, sweet and tender to the touch, and the fairy digimon could hardly do anything to hold herself back as she was brought to the edge again.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob smiled, and decided to try something. He pulled back completely, and told her not to move. He sat on the bed, still fully cloth. He took a deep breath, exhaled, and closed his eyes. He had gained some of his mother's psychic power, but he was still learning. While he lacked his father's power over tentacles, he hoped if he mastered this skill, he could find a suitable replacement for such a great power. Slowly, Kazey would feel dozens of hands over her body, stroking her, massaging her back, shoulders, arms, and legs. She would also feel hands grope her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them, as four invisible fingers entered her body, and her clit was rubbed along.

A tent appeared on Jacob's crotch, and though all of this was hurting his head, the reward, hearing Kazey's moans, was well worth it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kazey moaned longingly as Jacob pulled away from her and left her on the bed, leaving her wanting and mewling for more. Then Kazey began to feel the strange sensation that quickly began to cover her whole body. At first it was just a light tingling, but it soon transformed into a full fledged groping of her entire body. Soon Kazey was arching her back beautifully, gyrating her hips with lustful abandon, and moaning loudly and without shame as the invisible hands brought her again to the gates of her next orgasm. She came again, hard as her juices quickly coated her thighs and the invisible hands, her soft, pleasured cries filling the air as she road out her tremendous climax, which left her panting softly on the bed, limp and tired from the double orgasms she had received.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob smiled down at his little slave, letting go of most of his morality and leaning forward to her. "I own you now, you know. I am going to drown you in pleasure, make you beg for my cock. You are now my lover, my slut....you will hunger for my cock, and only begging for it will make me give it to you." He placed a hand on her chin and lifted her head up so they could see into one another's eyes. "Do you understand, my little Kazey?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kazey moaned softly as Jacob spoke to her. "Y-yes master..." She said weakly, her body still trembling from the pleasure. When he released her chin, her head would fall back in exhaustion, and she would continue to moan and shiver for a time, her naked body sprawled out on the bed, completely open and defenseless towards anything Jacob intended, not that she would ever resist him. Then there would be a light knock on the door, and Angy's voice would sound from the other side. "Um...Jacob?" She called timidly, not wanting to interrupt. "The girls told me we have a, um, guest?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
For a second, just a second, Jacob wanted to turn around and scold Angy. His kindness quickly returned though, and he softly replied, "I'll be right there, Angy..." He then looked at Kazey, and kissed her lips, before palcing a large blanket over her. "Go to sleep. I'll be back soon." He fixed himself up a bit, waited for his erection to go down, and when he was in a good state, walked out of the room to find the guest, Angy referred to. "Who is it?" he inquired.
Angy looked at him nervously for a moment and said, "Well, the girls said she was with you..." She was referring to Kazey, whom the girls had seen. Angy had come down to meet her, or at least check up on Jacob. Behind her was Flare, timid as ever and watching from a few feet back, saying nothing. It was a big moment if Jacob had decided to take on his father's legacy and begin taking slaves of his own. Angy was worried that the girl was like her, Flare, and Ren, all of whom had been taken by force and deeply hurt by the incident.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob nodded, and told them to wait one second. He walked back into his room, and looked at Kazey. He quickly made sure the blanket covered her naked body, before kissing her cheek. "My mothers want to see you, Kazey. I'm sure I don't have to tell you to behave," he smiled, before walking back out. He nodded, and motioned them in. "I got her at the markets...I didn't hurt anyone to get her," he said, and stood beside the bed, and motioned at Kazey. "This is Kazey, Mothers."
Kazey moaned softly in her sleep as Jacob kissed her cheek and nodded softly, waking herself up a bit, cozily tucked into the covers. When Angy and Flare came in, they found the slave looking up at them submissively, though she instinctively lowered her stare and said, "H-Hello mistresses." Any looked at Flare and Flare offered a little shrug. They supposed this was better than going out and kidnapping innocent digimon or pokemon, but it was still strange the think that there family was going to start to grow again now that Jacob was getting slaves.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob stood there, and looked at his mothers. He wondered if this was the best choice. Did he do good? He moved a bit, and kissed Kazey's cheek, and then looked at Angy and Flare. "I hope I did the right thing," he said, and looked at his new slave, avoiding eye contact.

((GTG))