Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Kazey blushed a little and hesitated for a moment before shaking her head. "While I have been trained to a degree...I have never actually been taken in that manner, master." She said softly. She had given blow jobs and tit fucks for her trainers, she had never actually been fucked before, and so remained a virgin, which was part of the reason she was so expensive.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob gulped, and walked over to the door, closing it and locking it. "....I hope you won't mind, letting me be your first then..." he said, almost in a whisper as the door was locked. He slowly turned around, did his best to keep calm. "....Strip....for your Master..." he slowly said.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kazey obeyed without thought or question, undoing her robe and letting it fall to the ground. Beneath it was her bare body and some of the straps from her uniform, though they were missing her crotch piece (See picture). She blushed just a little and awaited further orders, standing with her hands behind her back and her legs spread just a little.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"L-lay on the bed, Kazey," Jacob whispered, taken away by her beauty. Once she did, he would walk over, and suddenly sit between her legs, bending down so his face was before her naked pussy. A virgin....He was going to fuck a virgin....

He gulped a bit, and decided to play with her first, make her happy. "K-Kazey....You have my permission to cum, whenever you want...." he said, before shooting forward, licking away at her pussy uncontrollably, kissing her clit as well, pushing his tongue into her virgin cunt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kazey obeyed and laid down on the bed for her master, blushing a bit as she looked up at the ceiling, awaiting more orders. She was also a little nervous, wondering what she would have to do to please her master. Then suddenly, he was telling her she could cum when she wanted, and arched her back as her pussy was suddenly assaulted by Alex's mouth. "Ahhh!" She moaned, her hands gripping the sheets as Alex licked, kissed, and finally entered her virgin slit. She was surprisingly tight for a slave, even a virgin slaves were usually used in some way during training which caused them to loosen up, but not Kazey, she was grade A. "M-Master..." She moaned helplessly, her pussy getting wet with her sweet fairy juices as her nipples hardened from arousal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob licked away a few more times, before raising his head up, and looked at Kazey. His dick was hard, and fighting to get out, and he licked his lips. "Kazey....Cum whenever you want, my dear. I want you to go mad with pleasure," he whispered, just loud enough for her to hear, before going down on her cunt again, sucking, kissing, and plunging his tongue into the wet perfect, pussy.
Kazey was about to answer with a "Yes master." But was cut off by her own moaned as he returned to her pussy. She only lasted a little longer after that, crying out in pleasure as she arched her back and fluttered her wings, her tasty fairy juices filling Alex's mouth as she came and then collapsed on the bed, panting cutely, her hair all messed up and her arms lying awkwardly at her sides. She was all his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob was about to begin fucking her, before he was stopped. A darker part of his mind, one made by his father, wanted to see just how lustful they could make Kazey, while still keeping her a virgin. He moved up and began kissing and licking her large breasts, while his hands moved to her pussy, rubbing Kazey's clit, and pushing two fingers into her wet cunt. "Moan for me, my dear Kazey."
Kazey did just that, moaning softly at first as she recovered from her first orgasm, but slowly gaining back her strength. Soon she was moaning louder than ever as her large breasts were sucked and kissed, and her tight, damp pussy was fingered and teased. She began to gyrate her hips against his hand, unable to help herself, moaning loudly as he worked her up again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I will drown you in pleasure," he said, as he pushed three fingers into her wet pussy, and he continued to service her breasts, licking and kissing away at the orbs of flesh. "Mmmm...Such a beautiful creature you are, my love. Such lovely breast, and such a lovely voice....Wonderful...." he then began to move down, kissing her stomach now, his tongue entering her bellybutton and playing with it a bit.