Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Whatever you like master." She said obediently. "I live to serve, nothing more. Please choose a name for me master, and I will be called by it, or I can be nameless, if you think it fitting for me to be so."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"W-we can think of a name later. Come on, let's go to your new home," Jacob said. On the way, he explained to her that he was the son of another slave master who was away. His father wanted him to start his own harem now, and so he did. He explained to her all about Angy, Ren, and all the others, though barely scratching the surface of Ren's actions.

They soon entered the portal to Jacob's home, and reappeared inside the teleporter. "Are you hungry? I can get you some food, or let you rest on my bed, or whatever you would like," he said, finding himself staring at the beautiful woman.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She shook her head and said "I will eat when you desire me to Master, and I will rest only when you let me rest. I am more than happy to start my work for you and your family if you would like...or I could become part of your Harem now. Do with me as you like master." She said brightly, though not looking him in the eyes once. She was a well trained slave, and it showed. She had been trained from birth it seemed, since there was no bitterness or sadness in her voice or actions. She just wanted to serve her master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob reached forward and gently took her hands in his own. "You're more than my slave. My Father treats his slaves, like lovers at times. I will do the same for you. Please, call me your love, as well as Master. And you have my permission to look into my eyes, if you please. I won't find it bad. In affect, I bet you have beautiful eyes," the young boy said, with child like kindness. He then leaned forward, and gently connected his lips to her own in a sweet kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The newly bought slave was taken aback by her new master's kindness and leniency, but did not fight him or shy away when he kissed her, kissing back, but only slightly since she knew her kiss was one that was to be dominated, not dominating or equal. "Thank you master..." she said softly after the kiss, blushing a little. She took a breath and looked up a little, making slight eye contact, though her head was still tilted down. Without her visor, she had brilliant purple eyes which glittered softly. She looked down soon afterward however, uncomfortable with the eye contact. IT just...wasnt how she was trained.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob smiled, and licked his lips, having enjoyed. He saw into her eyes, but was stopped as she looked away. "No...Please. Look at me. Your eyes are beautiful, Kazey," he said, surprised at the cute nickname he had given the Kazemon. If she did, he would slowly wrap his arms aronud her and kiss her again, more passionately this time, his tongue trying to enter her mouth.
Kazey blushed at her cute new name and looked up as ordered and shivered a little as Jacob wrapped his arms around her. Then she was being kissed again, and she didnt resist, an moaned softly as his tongue entered her mouth and began to play with her own timid one. She kissed back a little, as before, but remained the slave. Her hardly covered breasts pressed into his chest and she blushed a little harder. Kazey had actually been trained to be more of a maid than a sex slave, though she could serve both functions. This just meant that she was almost as new to all of the sex as Jacob was.

Suddenly there was a soft gasp and, if Jacob turned to see who it was, would find Belle standing by the door of the kitchen, blushing hard as she watched the two of them kiss, her own adorable face red with shock and embarrassment. She was holding a leash, which was attached to the collar of a blindfolded, arms tied, half naked, half bondaged Tali who was following behind her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob wasn't so much new to sex, as he was new to domination. He had had sex with Ren and the others for the last year or so, as his Father wanted him to be experienced, but...he was never dominant with them, as his Father never allowed him to be. He pulled back, a saliva trail between their two mouths.

"...Maybe I should introduce you to the others and get you some food...Then...then maybe we can get to know one another..." he blushed, before suddenly hugging the Kasemon, rubbing his head between her breasts. She was a few inches taller than he was, but he saw no problem in this. She was beautiful, and amazing, nonetheless.

A gasp surprise him though, and he would turn around, slightly red to see his sisters. "Belle! Tali! Um....Uhhh.....Meet Kazey...?" he simply said, motioning towards his slave. He really hoped his sisters wouldn't react badly. The last thing he needed was his sisters disapproval. "Ummm...Kazey, my little sister Belle, and big sister Tali....Say hi...."
"Hello mistresses." Kazey said without hesitation, though she was blushing from the kiss and the fact that Jacob had his head between her breasts. "Um...Hello." Belle said with a hard blush before she began to back away, Tali was gagged and couldnt see anyway, so she simply left quietly with Belle. Belle was always shy, and so that was not much of a surprise. Tali, who had been trained by Alex to love bondage, couldnt help herself to it, and when Alex wasnt around, Belle would tie her up.

After they left Kazey would agree to whatever Jacob wanted her to do. She wasnt really that hungry, and the girls were spread out across the mansion by now, but she would not do anything against her master and please him in anyway she could, so anything he wanted to do, she wanted to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob sighed as the two left, again hoping they were not upset or scared. "I suppose they'll tell the others about you..." he gulped, and looked at Kazey. "Umm...Kazey...Can I ask you a...personal question...? Have...Have you ever.....ummm...been with anyone?" Judging by his attitude, it wouldn't be hard for Kazey to realize he was referring to sex.