Join our server on Discord

The Review Team
I don't need excuses or reasons, so don't post them. If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, send me a PM, and try to do it as soon as possible. The sooner you send it, the more time you'll be able to work on your application form.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Formal.
Does it need to be so... official? The overall seriousness might put some people off, both from reviewing and being reviewed.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
What do you mean?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Good question. I guess I'm not a fan of seriousness in a situation that could be handled in a different way. Nothing against you, Lost. I'm glad somebody is dedicated enough to want to take charge, but I kind of liked what they did before with the "Reviewer Profile" things. You post your likes, dislikes, and reviewing style so a person who is submitting a story can read about you and pick who they're most comfortable with as a critic.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
I agree with that. Mike, don't take this as intransigency against you, but Asesino makes a valid point; Herr Mullen's method of letting people know what the reviewers like (as in what they can stand and what they can't) was very helpful for people when they were looking for someone who'd like to review their story, plus not everyone can have a completely broad taste wall. That would be ideal, don't get me wrong, but unless we get many "Anything goes"s, I doubt we should remain so exigent at the beginning stages of this project.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That all makes sense. And at the moment, I'm not opposed to reading certain stories, but I'm also sure that there are some who are more knowledgeable and more qualified to read things such as yaoi and torture and such. I'm sure there is a way to mix both styles.

Irregardless I already submitted an application.:P
I'm not in any condition to argue right now, or even bother with the application crap anymore. A tempest blew through my town and brought some nasty shit with it that I'm suffering an allergic reaction from, and now I can't stop coughing and it's hard to breathe. Just... say in this forum if you want to be a reviewer or not.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I'm in.
And irregardless is a double negative; it's just regardless.
I'm in. Already submitted an app but this is easier, lol. Get better soon.