Join our server on Discord

The Review Team
How does one go about signing up to be an official reviewer?
Ask one of the admins.

Sonichowler,
Lord Patamon,
Mister Big T,
Senjuro,
The Infamous Boss Reo

one of them should know how. just send one of them a PM.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The Team is paralyzed currently, though. Our numbers used to be assigned by Herr Mullen, who was the leader of the team and general advertiser, and the group was mainly used for the Author of the Month contests we used to hold. With no use for that, and a scarce amount of demand for active reviewers, I'm afraid the team was just reduced to myself only.

tl;dr: For now the Team isn't useable and doesn't have a need to be, but I've a feeling we'll be forming a new one soon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If you do form up the team again, I'll gladly volunteer. Majoring in English so this will all help in the long run.
I review technology and Video games and other things. So I would LOVE for this to come back up!
(01-07-2010 03:56 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Ask one of the admins.

Sonichowler,
Lord Patamon,
Mister Big T,
Senjuro,
The Infamous Boss Reo

one of them should know how. just send one of them a PM.

Is Sonichowler still here? i don't recall seeing Boss Reo around (though i was mia for a year so i wouldn't know) maybe an option to refresh the team every few months? those that still want to review still can, others if they are too busy can take it up at the next time or the time after?
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
senjuro is the most active administrator along with Lord Patamon as of lately. Why don't you guys propose ideas to them via PMs? I'm sure when they're free they'll listen. As for me, I'm all in for following any good idea anybody might have.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mista Big REALLY REALLY Big T(squared heheh)? Last I checked, I don't see his admin label, you sure he's stil an admin?
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Cowboy posted that at the start of January, roster's been updated since then.

In order of activity and the updated roster is the following:

Senjuro & Lord Patamon,
SonicHowler!,
The Infamous Boss Reo.

There we go. By the way, what do you people got in mind for the Review Team? 'cause I haven't seen many people seeking reviews lately, at least, I haven't been asked for a Review in a looooooong time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(03-27-2010 10:38 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Cowboy posted that at the start of January, roster's been updated since then.

In order of activity and the updated roster is the following:

Senjuro & Lord Patamon,
SonicHowler!,
The Infamous Boss Reo.

There we go. By the way, what do you people got in mind for the Review Team? 'cause I haven't seen many people seeking reviews lately, at least, I haven't been asked for a Review in a looooooong time.

Is the review team just for writing? Can it be expanded?