Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Mai looked at the collar, and then at Mindy. Her mind ordered her not to, to make a break for it. To run for her life. But her heart knew the truth. She was now in some form of twisted love with Mindy. She wanted her, and her cock...

Mai raised her hand and took the collar and placed it tightly around her neck. SHe then leaned forward, and kissed her Mistress' feet. "I serve you now, my lovely Mistress..."

------------------

"Take us, Master. We are yours," Mar agreed.

"Good. From now on, you are no longer Leo. You are...Lucy. And you, Mar is no longer your name. You are May. You two will be my sluts now, and you two will be each other's bed mate." Kiva then cast a spell, freeing Lucy from his chains. He then leaned down ad whispered. "I want you two to both crawl over to the old queen, tell her that you two are now both lovers, and slaves to me. Then...I'll fuck you both like the sluts you are."

May nodded, too lost in pleasure to care. "Come on, Lucy," she said, taking her 'daughter's' hand and standing up, leading her to her mother. They stood before her, and the once proud king said. "I always fantasied about other men. Never did I find you attractive. Whenever you weren't home I would dress up in your underwear. Even during our honeymoon, as I fucked you, I could only get off by thinking about men," he said. "I never loved you." He then looked at Lucy, waiting for her to add any of her own details, and the news that the two were now lovers and sluts.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Smart choice Princess," Mindy cooed, enjoying seeing her kissing her feet, "But not Mistress, you will call me, Queen. Is that clear?" she said, "So tell me, have you ever fantasized about being with another female? Tell me all of your dark desires."

"Please, stop, that, it can't be true," Kattrina was shocked to hear this, her mouth hanging open in a silent scream.

"Me too," Lucy started, "I have, always fantasized about other males, about them, fucking me, and I love it. I want to be my new king's slut, I love it." he said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not only that, but we have found new love...for each other," May smiled as she pulled Lucy into a kiss, wrapping her arms around the slut's neck as their dicks rubbed against one another.

Both sluts would feel their Master's hand on their butt, before slapping them both on the ass. "On your knees, both of you! Lucy, have you ever pleased a cock with your mouth? If not, I'm sure your father will be happy to teach you."

May pulled Lucy down, so they both on either side of Kiva's cock. The father began to coach his son, showing where Kiva liked to be licked and kiss, how to suck on the cock. After the quick lesson, Mai began to lick the cock, kissing it and sucking on parts of it, motioning for Lucy to join in.

---------------

"I-I've fantasied about our maid, lots of girls in town, but...but I've always...I've always wanted to have sex with my mother. Her tits are so cute, and her ass looks so tight. I want to lick her pussy, suck on her tits, and make her feel good. I-I used to finger myself to the thought of her, whisper her name in bed. I used to masturbate all the time to the thought of fucking my own mother. She's the hottest woman I've ever seen...well...second now, I suppose," Mai admitted, looking at her Queen's large tits, fighting the urge to suck on them like a baby.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No, sir," Lucy said, crawling over on his hands and knees and mimicing May's instructions, dragging his rough tongue on the opposite side from May, moaning softly.

"Your ownmother huh, you are a filthy slut aren't you?" Mindy smiled, gentley petting Mai's head, "Maybe I could do something about that, I bet you would love to fuck her wouldn't you?" she purred, "But first, I want you to show me what you can do to a lady's tits my little princess." She purred, sitting down and motioning for Mai to suck her breasts, "I want you to use your mouth to please my nipples."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes...Yes, my Queen," Mai whispered, slowly getting up, just so she could be eyes to breasts with her Queen. She then placed her hand on the left breast, rubbing it, before taking the right one in her mouth and lightly sucking on Mindy's nipple, she closed her eyes, blushing as she sucked on the breast with more passion, wanting to taste her Queen's milk.

---------------

"Good girls..." Kiva said. "Now which one of you want to have your ass virginity taken by Master's big, fat cock?" he asked. "Of course, I'm going to cum all over your face and have you share it with a kiss and lick it off of each other first."

"Son...Do you want Master's cock in you first?" May asked, before taking the head of Kiva's cock in his mouth.
"Oooh, very good slut, your Queen is pleased." Mindy moaned softly, "Mmmmm keep sucking, suck like a newborn babe." she let out another soft moan of pleasure as her nipples began to squirt out a small amount of sweet tasting milk into Mai's mouth, her hand sneaking down and squeezing the girl's ass.

"Yes, please fuck my girly ass master, I've wanted a cock in there for so long." Lucy whimpered, turning around and lifting up his tail for his master.

"NO! Leo what are you saying!?" Kattrina shouted, "Stop this, why must I watch this, please stop, just stop," she cried.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm...Yes, my Queen," Mai replied, tasting her sweet milk. She then switched breast, now rubbing the saliva covered breast. "You taste so good, my Queen," she moaned, feeling her ass being touched by the sexy goddess.

--------------

"You have to watch, because you need to realize what cock loving whores your husband and son are. You need a real man in your life. Like me," Kiva said, before pulling back and squeezing his cock. "Open wide both of you!" he ordered. May was cheek to cheek with Lucy as their Master shot his seed down upon the two, coating their faces in cum. "Swap my seed, and then clean each other." May obeyed, and kissed her fellow slut, pushing his tongue into her mouth, their faces covered in Kiva's cum, which May joyfully swapped with his fellow slut.
"Drink your fill my little pet," Mindy moaned softly, cradling Mai's head like a mother with a nursing baby, one of her fingers sliding into the girl's ass-hole, fingering it slowly, "You belong to me now, and soon, the whole kingdom will know what a little slut you are." she purred.

"Never, I would never lay with a man who's done, done this! To my family!" Kattrina cried out, though it was clear she was getting turned on, just from the thought of any attention, and especially since it was finally becoming clear why her husband had been so distant since their marriage.

Lucy moaned in pleasure as his face and mouth were covered in his master's cum, pushing it into his father's mouth as they kissed before licking the cum off May's face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"As you wish, my Queen," Mai moaned as she felt a finger in her ass. She continued to suck on Mindy's milk, coating her breasts in kisses and licks, as her own pussy became damp and wet. "I want you my Queen. I...I think I've fallen in love with you," she whispered between kisses.

-------------

Kiva kissed Kattrina's lips and pet her head. "Once I'm done with your slut family, you and I are going to be fucking all night long, slut."

He then looked at Lucy and May swapping his cum. Once they were done, he ordered May to lay on the ground, and then for Lucy to lay on top of him so they were face to face, and their dicks were rubbed against one another. Kiva crouched on the ground, and looked at the two. "I want you two to hold each other, kiss one another, as I take Lucy's virginity," he ordered, and once they did, he would shove his entire dick into Lucy's ass.

"How does it feel, whore?" May asked, kissing Lucy's lips as Kiva fucked him.
"And I you my sweet Princess," Mindy purred softly, "Tell me, where is your room, I want to give my new pet a reward for being so well behaved." she smiled.

Kattrina shuddered a bit as a twinge of anticipation shot through her, N-no, I, can't give in to my instincts, I, can't, no matter, how long it's been, or how much, I want him, to fuck me make me scream, make me cum, his cock, I want, I want it, so bad, NO! No, fight it. she whimpered a bit as she did.

Lucy did as ordered, moaning as his cock rubbed against his father's, he cried out in pain and gritted his teeth as Kiva's cock forced it's way into his tight ass, "I-it hurts," he whimpered slightly, though his cock was twitching, showing that he loved it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad