Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
This rp is only for Shadowknight and myself. Anyone who posts when they aren't allowed to, will be killed be killed to death. Okay? Alright.

This RP is the story of the the Mystical Knight Kiva and his lover Mindy's rebellion over the mean Royal Family. The Royal Family has lived the high life, not truly caring for their subjects, letting them suffer while they live lives of pleasure and joy.

The mighty knight is going to overthrow the family, and they, and those loyal to them will suffer....Their suffering will be Alex and Mindy's joy.

Name: Sir Kiva
Appearance: The Knight
Measurements: 6 inches unerect, 11 erect.
Other: Knight of Dark Justice, he wants vengeance on the Royal Family

Name: Mai
Appearance: Mai
Measurements: F cups
Other: The Princess of the family, she can be somewhat of a tease towards men. She is arrogant, and likes ruling over others, but has a passionate submissive side that will soon be unlocked.

Name: Mar (May)
Appearance: Soon to be slave
Measurements: 2 inches unerect, 3 erect
Other: King of the family, he is actually gay and very submissive, but admits it to no one.

((Just because I chose human characters, doesn't mean you have to))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Cool, much prefer the furries myself. Course furry/human I like too.

Name: Mindy.
Appearance: (See middle attachment)
Measurements: F
Other: Sir Kiva's mate, will follow him anywhere. Even when attacking and enslaving the kingdom.

Name: Prince Leo (Lucy)
Appearance: (See left attachment)
Measurements: 3 inches unerect, 7 erect.
Other: The prince of the kingdom despite his female appearance, he is not yet interested in other males, but perhaps only needs to see how enjoyable it is.

Name: Queen Kattrina
Appearance: (See right attachment)
Measurements: DD
Other: 2nd queen of the royal family, mother of Leo and step-mother of Mai (To explain why she's not a furry and Leo is. Not to mention the age diffrence between the two girls.)

Kay, ready whenever you are.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Let the RP begin))

Kiva moaned as yet another wave of cum filled his lover's ass. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her lips. They had been in bed all day, either sleeping or fucking one another. It was a precaution. They would soon begin their plan to overthrow the Royal Family. If they failed, then they would die. If they did die, they wanted their last moments together in love.

"How many times have I cum into your sexy body, my dear? Six? Seven?" Kiva smiled, stroking his lover's belly as he pulled his cock out and wiped it against her her leg.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mindy moaned softly, lost in bliss, "I don't know, I lost count after my fourth," she mewled, affectionately licking at Kiva's nose, "You are amazing my knight." she smiled, "But don't waste all your energy on me, need to save some for those fools at the castle you'll soon enslave."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We'll soon enslave them, my love," he corrected, and kissed her nose. "I suppose we should get dressed and begin...." Kiva had acquired a few hundred allies, and many knights that served the Royal Family were willing to help. Still, there is always a chance at failure. "Let us get dressed my dear. Then we can right the wrongs that have been done to us. I can see it now...The Princess licking your pussy, while the King and Queen kiss and lick my cock. We can let their son out of the castle, turn his role into a slut and have him leave the castle to sleep with men to get us some money," he laughed, as he rose out of bed and grabbed his armor and weapons.
"Mmm, I can't wait, just the thought of having that high and mighty bitch kneeling at my feet, as my obedient slave." Mindy moaned softly as she closed her eyes, quickly getting out of the bed, her pussy still dripping from the hours of love-making. She grabbed her breastplate and steel panties, attaching a pair of daggers to her waist before wrapping her arms around Kiva from behind, "I'm ready whenever you are love."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva kissed Mindy once more before he put his helmet on and the two exited. Many men and woman looked at Mindy with lust, though knew better than to openly flirt with her out of fear and respect of the knight Kiva. He quickly met with his lieutenants and they formed their plan.

A majority of their forces would go to the canyons to the west. His agents inside would tell the king about the massive gathering, and would send his army to attack them. What none of the Royal Family knew it was a trap. Boulders ready to fall, and arrows at the ready.

While their few loyal knights were either massacred or captured, Kiva would lead his elite team of warriors into the castle, the gate opened thanks to more of his agents. The core Royal Family would be in the War Room, discussing the latest Rebel Alliance. They would be guarded by their elite and most loyal. If Kiva and his warriors could beat them, the war would be won, and the Royal Family theirs.

"A good luck kiss, my love?" Kiva smiled, wrapping his arms around his love, pulling his helmet off for just a second. "I can't wait. I always did think that the men of the Royal Family were nothing but cock loving sluts. Actually, the whole Royal Family are cock loving sluts. Soon, they'll be our sluts," he whispered, before kissing his love passionatly.
"I hope they have a big torture chamber," Mindy laughed darkly, returning Kiva's kiss with just as much passion, "Who needs luck, when you have skill?" she smiled, "Soon, soon it'll be over, and we'll have our revenge." she said as she readied herself and some of the troups to attacks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The plan soon began. The main army left with Kiva's best wishes, as he, Mindy, and his main forces left to the castle. "Here, my lord!" his agent whispered, motioning him over. The gate opened, only a bit though, and Kiva and his fores had to lay on the ground and crawl under. "Come with me, and I will lead you to the War Room."

---------------

The Royal Family walked down the hall, all dressed accordingly. "What news do you have on the Rebels?" the King asked as he led his family.

"They are only becoming more restless. We have reason to believe that they are preparing an attack from the canyons to the west. Should we attack them, my lord?" a knight asked.

"I cannot believe such treachery would exsist in my kingdom!" the King yelled. "Send my army after them! Kill them all. No prisoners."

"It's because you're too easy with them, dad," Mai said. "You have to show them who's boss, right mother, brother?" the Princess said, looking at her family as they entered the War Room.
Mindy brushed off the wool on her underside, "Ugh, hate getting dirty, but if it's for a good cause." she sighed, picking out a few small scraps, "I'll have to make the princess give me a nice bath when we're done here."

"I fear it may be the only way to keep our kingdom safe," The queen responded, she was dressed in a formal bright yellow robe, her hair done up in a bun with a small crown set in it.

Leo knodded as he entered the room, taking his seat next to his sister, "Father, is that really necesarry, to kill them all? Perhaps just a show of force and warning?" he suggested, he had never been a strong willed individual, that and his girlish appearance made many doubt his ability to inherit the crown.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad