Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"N-no! I only like men," Mai argued, though she could not look Mindy in the eyes, afraid the truth of her arousal was see. "I-it's just because I was picturing a man instead of a woman kissing me!" she lied, rather badly lied to be exact.

-------------

"Huh? Well, well, well," Kiva laughed, seeing Leo's hard cock, pushing against his clothes. "Is every man in this family gay?" he teased, pulling his cock out of Mar's mouth with a wet pop. He then grabbed the old king by his hair and dragged him over to Leo and practically threw him on to his son. "Kiss him."

"W-what...?" Mar asked, slightly out of his trance. He wanted that cock. Suck it, lick it, please it! He wanted Kiva's babies! He wanted- NO! Don't let him control you! Still, his hard cock, which was dripping pre cum, showed his true feeling. "I'm sorry, my son," he whispered, and gently pecked his son on the lips.

"What was that!?! I want to see some tongue! Either really kiss one another, or Mai loses a leg!"

"...Please my son....you must kiss me, as you would kiss your future wife...for Mai," the naked father begged, before puckering up, awaiting his son to kiss him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Oh? Well, let's see if we can't change that," Mindy purred, "Gaurd, bring me my toy," she smiled, one of the guards that had joined for the assault attaching a strap-on dildo to Mindy, "If that was your first kiss, I'm betting it's also your first time being fucked." she smiled, rubbing the fake cock at Mai's pussy, "You want it don't you?"

Leo glanced over at his mother, who nodded, utterly defeated, she couldn't bear the thought of Mai coming to harm because of them. He shook a bit as he leaned forward, pressing his lips against his father's, leaving his mouth open to welcome his father's tongue.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh...Oh god! NO! Please, only my husband is supposed to do this!" Mai screamed, struggling with new resolve. "I won't! I won't do it! Get away from me you whore! Get out my castle and take your psycho boyfriend with you!"

-----------------

Mar kissed his son, and his cock only hardened. He kissed him more passionately than he had ever kissed either of his wives. "Leo..." he moaned passionately, as Kiva pushed him a bit forward, the heads of their dicks rubbed as he kissed his son again, his tongue pushing into the prince's mouth and exploring it.

As they kissed, Kiva watched with lust and glee, knowing that this was both hurting the Royal Family, and arousing them. He moved his hands, and the cuff holding the father broke. Too lost in the passionate kiss, Mar wrapped his arms around his son's neck and his legs around his waist, rubbing their dicks against one another as they kissed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Husband? Hahaha," Mindy laughed, "You still don't get it, you're never going to have a husband, you're a slave, a pet," She suddenly thrust the cock forward, ripping through the princess's virginity, "My pet, my slave, you belong to me!" she moaned softly as she began to fuck the bound princess.

Leo let out a small cry of lust as his cock kept growing past his fathers as they rubbed together, thrusting his tongue into the old king's mout as they fevorously made out, his cock twitching in arousal before he came, his seed soaking into his clothes around his crotch as it rubbed against his father's cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHHHH! OH GOD STOP! It hurts! It hurts! Please! Money, power, I'll give you whatever you and the knight want!" she screamed in pain as her pussy was raped. "Please, oh god stop! I'm begging you!" she cried, tears falling from her face, her pussy bleeding a bit.

-----------------

"Leo..." Mar moaned, pulling back for a second, a trail of saliva connecting their mouths. He then leaned forward again, kissing his son again in a passionate kiss. "Beg me for more," the old king whispered into his son's ear, his hand moving down to stroke Leo's dick. Kiva walked over to the queen, and sat next to her, wondering what she thought of his husband's love and lust towards their son.
"I want you my little slut princess," Mindy moaned, gripping Mai's hips as she thrust the cock in and out of her abused pussy, "Don't worry, soon you'll start to love it, you'll be begging for cock like the whore you and your whole family are." she laughed, moving her head forward and locking lips with the girl again to silence her cries.

Leo panted a bit, his face a bright red from embarrasment, "Please, nyaaa, more father, your cock, it, it feels so good." he moaned.

"Why?" Kattrina asked, crying full blown now, "Why are you doing this to my family!?" she cried, lunging at Kiva as best she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva smiled as the queen tried to lunge at him, and he leaned forward, and when she lunged, her lips met his in a kiss, just for a second. "A number of reasons. One: Revenge. Two: Justice. Three: Because I've always wanted my own little harem," Kiva whispered before kissing her lips again, and then licking her tears away. "How must it feel? To not only realize that your son and husband are gay, but gay for each other? Don't be sad though. Because you are still loved...by me," Kiva whispered as he kissed her tears away. "I can show you love, pleasure, fuck you for hours. Think about it. That single kiss I gave you, was probably more pleasurable than anything the old king gave you, right?" he asked. He didn't want to completely break her in yet though. First the males, then this sexy MILF.

Mar began to tear at his son's clothes, and soon both girly boys were naked. "Did you cum from kissing me?" the old king asked, before rubbing his cock against his son again, and kissing his lips, making out with him again. He wrestled with with Leo's mouth, as their cocks rubbed against each other, coating one another in pre cum.

---------------

"We're not sluts!" That was Mai said before she was kissed. She screamed into Mindy's mouth, and kept fighting. Soon though, the fighting slowed down, and soon disappeared as she began moaning into Mindy's mouth, her pussy now wet with her juices.
Kattrina faultered for a second, shaking her head violently, "N-no, no I don't care, I still love my husband, I will not join any harem of yours." she shouted, though it was true both of his kisses had been the closest thing to pleasure she'd felt in awhile, and as a feline she was naturally horny and was desperate, but she was also strong-willed, and refused to succumb to their attacker.

"Ahhh, it feels good, it feels so good," Leo moaned, frantically making at with his father as he humped his cock against his, moaning with lust and pleasure.

Mindy broke the kiss as she saw the pain subsiding, "You see, it feels good doesn't it." she cooed, smiling at Mai, "I can make you feel even better, feel better than you have in your entire life." She purred, "All you must do, is become my pet, you'll be cared for, and well treated." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"YES," Mai moaned loudly, lost in the pleasure. "I'll be your pet, as long as you want...Please, make me feel good Master!" she moaned. "I..I want to cum! I want your cock to make me cum like the pet I am..."

-----------------

Kiva walked over and pulled the two off of each other, leaving them hot and horny. "You two want pleasure, right? You want to be pleased, right?" Mar looked at the ground, realizing what he had just done. Kiva crouched down, and looked at Mar, before looking at at Leo. "Accept me as your new King, and your Master, and I will make you both feel good. What do you say?"

Mar quickly moved to his son, and held the girly boy in his arms protectively, and looked at him. "I want you to be happy, my son....If you want to be with this...this man...then I will always be with you...If not, then we can try to fight against him," he whispered, though he couldn't stop his body from rubbing against Leo's body, sexually. He was also staring lovingly as Kiva's hard, and large cock, which dwarfed both of theirs.
"Well that was fast, you must be quite submissive aren't you?" Mindy smiled, holding Mai's face in her hands, she had stopped fucking her, to see if she really wanted her to continue, "You want me to dominate you, to fuck you, to do whatever I please with your body, to use you however I want no matter how painful it is to you." She picked up a small plain leather dog collar, a golden colored tag with 'princess' on it attached to it, "Here," she undid the restraints on Mai's hands, handing the collar to her, "If you want all that, just put on the collar, become my pet, and don't bother trying anything, there are a number of guards outside just waiting for you to." she smiled.

"Please, I, I want to feel more," Leo purred, "I love, the feeling of cock, please take me my king," he moaned, looking up at Kiva.

"No," Kattrina said in all but a whisper, "What, what have you done to them, this can't be happening, you did something!" she cried out, unable to believe both her son and husband were so ready to submit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad