Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Good. I can't wait to humiliate all of them," he laughed. He then wrapped his arms around Mindy's body and kissed her lips passionately, before releasing her. "Have fun, my love. Guards, grab these three and bring them to the King's bedroom. My bedroom. And make sure their bound!"

The guards obeyed, and ran over to the once Royal Family, and undressed all of them, before running off to the dungeon or bedroom. "Have fun, my love," Kiva said, kissing Mindy once more before walking off to the bedroom.

------------

Mai had her arms chained to the dungeon wall, still unconscious, but completely naked, her long black hair reaching her ass, and her large breasts jiggling with every breath.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"You too, don't forget about me between those three sluts." Mindy teased as she followed the gaurd carrying Mai.

*Dungeon*

Mindy hummed a bit as she explored around the dungeon, examining the multible tools of torture that filled it and imagining how to use them on her new slut as she waited for her to awaken. If it took too long she'd eventually wake her up, but it held better effect for them to wake on their own.

*Bedroom*

"Ungh," Kattrina was the first to awaken, a bit confused at first as she recgonized the ceiling of her bedroom, "What, how, what're we doing here." she mumbled as she attempted to sit up, finding herself tied down, "What, what is happening!?" she shouted, struggling a bit against the binds, despite her strength due to her bestial nature she was unable to even scratch them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Each of the three were shackled by chains, stopping them from running. The best they could do were drag their feet on the ground in a fast walk, maybe. Their hands were cuffed as well, and they found they were all on the bed, with Kiva looking at them from leaning against the wall.

"Hello, my lords."

"You will pay for this outrage!" Mar yelled.

"Outrage? The only outrage is the pain you have brought this land! You have ruined lives for hundreds of people! My parents were part of one of the first rebels groups, and your armies killed them. This is my revenge. Tell me Lucy, how much do you love your father?" he suddenly asked.

"And you, Queen, how much do you love your son and husband?"

-----------------

It would take a while for Mai to awaken, about twenty minutes, either because Kiva was so strong, or she was so weak. Either way, she awoke after a while. "W-where am I?" she groaned, shaking her head. "Huh? What is the meaning of this!?" she roared as she struggled against the chains, her feet barely touching the ground.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I love my child and my husband, if harm one hair on either of them!" Kattrina threatened, growling and showing off her fangs.

"M-my name, is Leo," he said, gulping nervously, a small gash on his head from where Mindy had knocked him out.

*Dungeon*

"It shouldn't take a slut like you very long to figure it out," Mindy smiled, walking up to the princess it became clear that she had already stripped out of her armor, currently as naked as the princess was. She purred softly as she ran a finger up her stomache, "I plan on making you my little pet, I bet you'd like that." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alright then, LEO. How much do you love your father?" Kiva grinned, leaning close to the girly boy's face, their lips very close to one another.

"Get away from my son!" Mar yelled. "If you are to hurt anyone, hurt me!"

"...Very well," the new King laughed and suddenly shot a large drop of spit from his mouth on to Leo's face. He then walked over to the old king and picked him up and placed on the ground, on his knees,facing the side. Kiva then walked in front of him, and with a quick spell, became naked. "Please my cock."

"W-what!?!" Mar screamed, trying to move back as Kiva rubbed his sack against his face.

"Please it. Or I'll make your wife suck it."

"But..." Mar looked at the ground. Sadly, part of him wanted to suck his new King's cock, but he couldn't let his wife or son know. "Alright..." he whispered, before opened his mouth and kissing the head of the hardening cock, and begin to lick it with his tongue. He was burning red with shame and lust, and the queen and son could see a large tent of his crotch, showing he was aroused by sucking Kiva's cock.

---------------

"Don't touch me! I'll let you know I like men! Never have I had such tainted thoughts with another woman!" Mai yelled, though this was a lie. She had had prior thoughts of women, one of them being her own mother.
"Leo, close your eyes!" Kattrina ordered, the young prince already had them closed thanks to the spit shot, and was thankful that his own cock hadn't had the time to grow, "Stop this now! Leave my family alone!" she roared, the chains straining under her strength but refusing to break.

"Mmm, don't worry, once I've had my way with you you'll never even want to be with another man." Mindy cooed, rubbing a finger around one of the princess's nipples, "My what large lovely breasts you have, bet you drive all the boys of the kingdom wild with these don't you you little tease." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai moaned as her nipple was touch, but she quickly bit her lip, stopping it, though Mindy still heard some of it. "Don't touch me! What I do with my body, is not of your concern! Where is my father? My mother? My brother!? Tell me now, you whore and maybe I'll let you live while that freak dies!" she yelled, referring to Kiva.

-------------

"Both of you, open your eyes or I'll kill Mai! Look around! Haven't you noticed Mai isn't here? That's because my love has her in your dungeon. It would be easy to send a telepathic message to her. Maybe have her spank her, whip her, maybe throw her to the peasants so they can all rape her? Either open your eyes, or the old princess will suffer!" he commanded. "As for you..." he said, looking at Mar. "I know you can do better than that. If you don't put your all into this, your son and wife will suffer."

That was enough for Mar to obey, though he could not look his family in their eyes as he began to suck on Kiva's balls, and then coat his hard dick in saliva, licking and kissing it, his cock getting harder and his breathing growing faster.
Mindy growled a bit, slapping Mai across the face hard, "That, 'freak' as you put it is my love, and you will not speak about him like that." she ordered, "And don't bother lying, I can tell you're loving this, just as your family is loving their time with Kiva," she smiled, flicking Mai's nipple, "Your body belongs to me now, what you do with it is my concern, I want you to stay in good condition, whatever I say that condition is." she purred, grabbing Mai's head and lowering it as she pressed her lips against the princess's, moaning softly into it as their breasts smashed together.

"You sick twisted," Kattrina growled.

"M-mom?" Leo asked, unsure if he should watch.

"Grrrr, open, open your eyes Leo, I'm sorry." Kattrina said, her eyes tearing slightly at what she was telling her son to do.

Leo cautiosly opened them, watching as he saw his father licking over their captors cock, whimpering a bit as he fought to keep his own cock from growing at the sight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You bitch! I'll kill you for this! I swear to god I'll-Mpphhh!" she was silenced as Mindy's lips covered her own, and her loud, albeit muffled, moans were heard through the kiss as their tits rubbed against one another, and their lips touched. "T-that was my first kiss," she blushed,when she could speak, her cheeks red, and her pussy slightly wet.

------------------

"That's enough licking, I know what you want." Kiva suddenly grabbed the old king's clothes and pulled, ripping the clothing off of him, revealing his hard, and small, dick. "Don't cover yourself!" the man roared, and Mar was forced to crouch on the ground, naked and more aroused than his wife could ever make him. Mar then leaned his head forward, taking as much of Kiva's cock as he could. "I didn't order you to suck it yet...You must want it!" the knight laughed as Mar just closed his eyes and loudly sucked on Kiva's cock, his own cock harder and bigger than Kattrina had ever seen it.
"Well you seemed to enjoy it," Mindy cooed, smiling up at Mai lustfully, "Still don't like females?" she teased, one of her fingers brushing over Mai's damp pussy, "Cause you seemed to enjoy that."

Kattrina fought hard to keep from crying at the sight, watching as her husband eagerly sucked off another man.

Leo meanwhile couldn't take his eyes away, whimpering a bit as he cock pressed against his clothes, growing larger as he watched his father's actions.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad