Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"My girls," Kiva smiled, placing a hand on both their asses. "I love you both so much..." he admitted. "But let's take a break for now. As much as I want to believe, you girls cannot survive on my sperm alone." With a snap of his fingers, a picnic basket appeared, and he opened it, setting up food for the three.

-------------

Kiva kissed Lucy again, dominating the slave's mouth, before pulling out of him. "Why don't you and I return to our chambers? Maybe play dress up?" he smiled, picking Lucy up, bridal style, and walking back to the castle.

--------------

"Yes...Oh god, yes," Mai moaned, wrapping her arms around Mindy's neck. "Fuck me, my Queen. Fuck me hard," she begged, before looking at Laura, and smiled. "Mistress, can we have Laura masturbating for us? I want to have a show while I'm fucked by your perfect cock," she whimpered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"It would be wonderful if we could," Katt purrred, "Your cum is by far my favorite food." she smiled, Z nodding in concurrence.

"I would love to master," Lucy purred, wrapping his arms around Kiva's neck, "I can't wait to try on some of my old mother's clothes for your enjoyment."

"She's your slut too you know," Mindy smiled, kissing Mai's lips, "Give her the order, and she'll obey, if she knows what's good for her." she chuckled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After enjoying a hearty meal, Kiva began to hug and kiss his girls, simply enjoying the warmth from the sun. As they did, Kiva would speak. "You know girls, I have a spell that turned Leo and Mar into women physically. If you're willing to give it a try, I can turn you both into girly men, just to experiment."

------------

The two soon reached Kat's room and Kiva dropped the slut onto the bed and opened up the old queen's closet, revealing all sorts of dresses and makeup kits. "Go ahead, Lucy. Pick one out and strut your stuff for me."

-------------

Mai smiled and spoke up. "You heard her, slut! Be a good little whore and touch yourself! Think of the Mistress and I fucking that slutty body of yours, making love to it forever and ever!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.