Join our server on Discord

Spring Break Rape
Raziel continue to old his sister tightly in his embrace, "I... um uh... just trying to make you feel better is all," he said since this is the first time he has ever got carried away like this and raped a girl. He may have gotten rough with a girl but never out right raped one before. He also normally had a girl or a friend with benefits. He kissed her cheek and then kissed down her neck, "Mmm you know how I can get at times during the winter months ever since I got my powers," he said reminding her, he was almost always ready to fuck when it came to late fall to early spring almost half a year just about.

The half demonic winged tiger paws began to move rubbing his sister's body as he nipped her neck in a gentle manner. He cupped her breasts, then proceeded to tease her nipples. Raziel all of a sudden stopped as he held his claws there. He wanted to continue yet at the same time he wanted to stop and not hurt his sister. "I need this please this time I will do you right and make sure you enjoy this and orgasm?" he said in almost asking tone his embrace was firm yet not overly so where she could still get away if she really wanted to.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She felt a heat of anger rising in her chest as he spoke, and the desire to lash out at him grew, but she remained still. She didn't want to provoke him, especially when he was acting more like himself. However her small respite of thinking that perhaps it was simply a laps of his nature vanished as she felt his member twitch against her and his hands began to wander over her body. She felt a familiar sinking sense as hope drained out of her, and she began crying again.

"Ok" she said in a wobbly voice, "I'll... I'll do it. Just, please. Don't hurt me?" She swallowed hard and shivered slightly. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad if she just relaxed. Maybe he had only hurt her because she had fought so hard to protect her chastity. It wasn't there now, so maybe it was like he had said earlier: Why fight so hard if you aren't even a virgin? Her mouth went a bit dry as she let the tension go out of her muscles and her body relaxed. Worst of all she could already feel the moisture building between her legs as her inflamed body reacted to his touch, and the pheromones in his scent. "I heard" she whispered "that men in our family had a strange attraction to relatives but... I never thought this would happen. Please... please don't make it hurt?"
Fhtagn!
Raziel didn't say a word as his sister began to cry except to remove his claws from her breast and just held her gently where she could easily pull away from if she so chose. When she pleaded wthi him not to hurt her moved his claws to her side ready for her to pull away, "look I am trying to avoid that.... but if your willing that is," he not wanting to mention the fact he hadn't gotten in tail since October figured it was his pent up sex drive that he had during winter months. He felt the tension go out of her muscles and nuzzled her cheek affectionately.

When Azetha mentions that the men in their family had a strange attraction towards relatives he wanted to laugh yet he realized it was true because, why because he wanted to be whit his sister all this weekend yet held back because of the way he felt and her he raped her. "Okay I won't just relax or just say no," he stated since he was at the moment still willing to take that as an answer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I... I don't want to risk it" she said quietly, taking advantage of her free arms to dry her eyes, "You... lost control or something. It was... It hurt like nothing I've ever felt before. I'd rather just... I don't know. I don't want it to come to that again. I'll let you do whatever you want but..." She paused and bit her lip a bit. She took a deep breath to steel herself for what might come from her next statement.

"I told dad what you did" she said plainly, "I already called him. They're coming back. I won't fight you anymore but I don't know what'll happen when they get home." She sat silently for a few minutes wondering at how she felt by telling him that. She almost felt bad for having ratted him out which was strange to her. She wondered how she could feel bad about informing on the man that raped her. It made her feel small, and guilty that she would even feel bad about such a thing. It almost made her feel like she had deserved what had happened. "I..." she said quietly, not sure what she should do, "do what you want. I... I don't mind anymore."
Fhtagn!
Raziel just nodded when his sister mention he lost control and actually wanted him to use her so he could just remain in control and not hurt her anymore. He nuzzled her cheek as he reach up under her shirt and cupped her breasts with his claws, "Okay then I will then," he purred. He His sister trailed off he pulled one of her paws behind her back so she could caress his cock, "GO on it is okay it's not going to bite you," he groaned.

When Azetha mentioned their father the half demonic tiger tensed and gulped. He knew his sister would rat him out sooner or later but didn't think ti would be on the first day. while the revaluation about their family have incestuous habits he began to wonder how their father responded when his sister told him he had raped her. "How to did dad respond was he calm was he pissed off what?" he wondered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Azetha let out a shuttering breath when she felt his hand move up to her breasts, and swallowed hard as she felt him move her hand to his member. She had never felt a man in such a way before, and it was incredibly strange to her that the first should be her brother's. She obediently wrapped her fingers around it gently, and stroked him. The strange feeling was a bit distracting as she occupied herself thinking about how it felt in her palm.

She could hear her brother's worry in her voice, and she wondered if it might mean that he would stop. "He sounded upset" she said, not wanting to stretch the truth, "I imagine he's probably pretty mad." She wondered what her brother would do next and softly stroked him.
Fhtagn!
Raziel didn't say a word as his sister stroked his cock, "Oh....," he purred as he nuzzled her neck. When she said dad sounded upset he could believe that yet be angry.... he didn't quite see that unless he was waiting Azetha to come of age herself so she could be his. "I don't think he would be mad unless he was wanting you for himself. Besides you said the men in the family are attracted to their relatives so I think dad is upset about the fact I took you by force is all," he said.

With his free paw he moved it back to her front and into her sleep pants He rubbed her folds gently. "Now did dad say anything else?" he asked knowing she wasn't telling him everything. He pushed a finger into her treasure and began to paw off his sister, "Now would you also like for me to fuck you again or would you rather suck me off and swallow?" he asked nipping her neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah" she said with a touch of hostility to her tone, "I imagine he is upset because of the rape thing." She didn't say anything but she just sort of felt like he wouldn't mind if they got together. She had in fact over heard him discussing such a thing with others in the past when he didn't know that she was listening.

She closed her eyes as she felt his paw roaming towards her privates, and sucked in a deep breath as he began to fondle her. She was still a bit sore from the previous evening. After a moment, however, she realized that his method seemed to help, and regardless the pain was mostly inside of her anyway. She relaxed and let him feel her. "I..." she said quietly, trying to answer his question, "I don't know. Why are you asking me now?"

She also wondered how she was taking this so well. Was it instinct? Was it the demon in her? Perhaps that side of her enjoyed seeing her tortured and wanted it to happen again. She felt a little excited at the thought, and the shame of it made her stomach turn a bit. Did she really want her brother to force himself on her again? "Do whatever you want" she said quietly, "I... I don't wanna fight anymore."
Fhtagn!
Raziel chuckles some when his sister said yeah, he realized then and there something more was going on. Yet at the moment that could wait as he continue to nip and bite his sister's neck in a dominate manner. He pulled his paws away from her body. "Since you can't choose what you want to do then I will choose for you," he said grinning real big.

Yet he couldn't get his mind the fact she hadn't left, he would have if he was in her position. "Why haven't you left yet and gone to a friends? or is it you like the fact I fucked you first and horny for more?" he asked, then his eyes widened some as the blocks fell into place and grinned in a knowing fashion. "Dad told you to stay didn't or that you had to stay because your my mate isn't that right?" he asked chuckling some since there was really no need to answer.

"I am so going to enjoy being with you. So how about you give me a stripe tease as you play with yourself, while you get on your knees," he barked as he licked his lips. He proceeded to push Azetha out of his lap, then proceeded to pull down his boxers Revealing his cock once more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Azetha shuddered as she felt his teeth close dominantly on her neck and stiffened, but did not fight back. She clamped her eyes shut against his words trying to imagine that his voice was someone else's and that her brother would not put her in such a situation. At least whatever he was going to do would be his will, and she would not be forced to choose her own fate. "No" she replied, "He... he just told me to avoid provoking you."

His question puzzled her, and forced her to think through her own motivation. She had been trying to avoid him, but when an opportunity to remain unseen had prevented itself she had frozen, unable to move to save herself. "I... I'm afraid" she said quietly, tears forming in her eyes again, "I didn't know what you'd do. I don't... I don't want you to hurt me any more."

She grit her teeth as he spoke of her as though she already belonged to him. She wasn't just some female to him, surely? Why didn't she run? Her instinct was to escape, but maybe it was also her firsthand knowledge of both full and half-demons. Moving targets draw a lot more attention. She yelped as he unceremoniously dumped her from his lap onto her knees, and she felt a throb rise from her belly. She sniffled slightly and stood up, still facing away from him. She slowly removed the simple clothing that she was wearing, and revealed her supple frame to his eager eyes. She slowly turned around and got on her knees with her face lowered in shame, and submission.
Fhtagn!