Join our server on Discord

Spring Break Rape
Raziel Del la Grace was twenty one years old he was a half demon tiger mix. His fur pattern was midnight blue with white stripes, his paws were more claw like in appearance than most tigers what made him different was that he had dragonfly wings just like their father. He also happened to start developing demonic powers when he was fifteen it took his six years to get them under control and develop them. Raziel been at college for the past three years and didn't come home unless it was a holiday. He was coming home for spring break to baby sit his sister even though she really didn't need nor want one.While their parents went on a second honeymoon. What Raziel didn't know that the clan members of his father side of the family were incestuous and it was bloodline trait.

Raziel was sitting in his room playing a game since he wasn't home regularly he didn't get to see his sister develop into a young woman, and when he did get home he saw what a beautiful woman she has become and resisted the urge to mate with her for the first two days. Today was Monday he didn't know how much longer he could hold from claiming his sister as his own mate. Yet he had he didn't know what his father would do if his baby girl was hurt. But what what he didn't was that his father wanted Raziel to take his sister as his mate.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Azetha sat at her computer and sighed lightly. She ran her tongue along the back of her teeth as she decided what mp3 she wanted to listen to while she chatted with her boyfriend. She had intended to have a party while her parents were way, but they had decided she wasn't trustworthy by herself. She normally got along with her brother, but she had been cold, and standoffish this visit. Mostly it was her petulant irritation at not getting her way, and a bit of embarassment that her parents STILL felt she needed baby-say. She sighed and signed out of the window, and stood up.

Azetha was not so lucky as her brother in the department of their genes. She showed signs of her otherworldly lineage, but they were a bit more muted. There was a slightly draconic cast to her face, and an elongation of her ears that gave it away, as well as the thicker, more lizard-like shape of her tail, but other than that she wasn't any different than any of the other tigers in school. She excelled at sports because she was often stronger, and certainly much harder to hurt than the other girls, but she lacked her luckier brother's wings, and special power. She sighed, and walked out of her room trying to figure out what to do.

She finally settled on working out. She had been especially frustrated today, and a good aerobic set would certainly help her calm down, and ready her for a shower. She quickly changed into some tights, and a half shirt, then headed to the living room where she could put on her exercise tape and get down to it. Before long, she was sweating, and working vigorously to ignore the tension that plagued her.
Fhtagn!
Casey walked out of his room down the hallway and into the living room. The slightly older half demonic tiger was fully aroused his musk srong around him, his sleep pants had a wet spot where his cock been dripping with precum just like their father's would be, since they was almost always aroused late fall to early spring. Yet unlike their father musk, the half demon's was different than a demons and that of regular tigers, to demons it wouldn't smell right yet to a tigergress it had that cat nip quality as a stimulant. He noticed his sister exercising on treadmill her breast bouncing up and down rhythmically. The half-breed clenched his claws as blood began to drip on the hard wood floors. One could see the look of brotherly love in his eyes yet his face showed how much he was lusting after his own sister especially his scent at the moment.

A moment later he looks away as he unclenched his claws the wounds he just inflicted on himself heals almost instantly. He goes into the kitchen and gets out a couple packages of chicken ramen noddles crunches them up tearing the back in the process with his claws. Then gets out some chicken pieces and adds them to the soup. Raziel adds the right amount of water and places the bowl into the microwave. He turns it on, he walks back to the entrance one paw on the counter and the other on the wall. He watches his sister as his tail swishes, the air begins to grow cold as he used his demonic ice powers he was growling softly as he dug his claws into the counter and the wall making fairly deep groves.

A moment later he took a step forward as the air grew colder around him when he stepped next to the window one could see it quickly fog up and even ice start to develop. He walked up his sister, his breathing was deep as he breathed in her scent it had a musky order to that just was driving him to mate with his sister at the moment. He started to reach out and grab her, when he final touched her fur he dug his claws in quickly as his tail swished behind him. He folded his wrings around sister as he pulled her off of the treadmill. "Shsss," he tried to keep his sister quiet as the microwave went off signaling that his food was done. He leaned down and nipped at her neck in a dominate manner. He moved his claws to her front as he pressed her close knowing she would be chattering by now from the cold aura he was producing. "Mmmm I need mmm need this please?" he requested trying to give his sister a choice in the matter even he wasn't going to give her one in the end and they both new it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Azetha noticed her brother walk by but did not stop to really acknowledge him. She was tense and still in the process of working out her aggressive streak. She always seemed usually on edge this time of year, and she never really understood why. As he left teh room, her nose took in the musk of his arousal and it filled her lungs and mouth. She snapped her mouth shut and frowned at the flutter it caused in her belly. Her father and brother never did anything t odisguise that aroma, and it always made her uncomfortable.

A few moments later she realized that the room was growing cold, although with how hot she was from the exercise she didn't mind so much. It didn't take long for the Knowledge of its origin to sink in, and she started to get a little more edgy. She looked over and saw her brother standing by the window, and her pace began to slow. The look he was giving her made her feel very uncomfortable. She felt exposed, and awkward. She looked away and tried to block it out, but she could feel his stare, and a moment to late registered his movement.

As soon as his claws touched her she tried to move away, but his wings immediately ensnared her. The cold emanating from his body shot through the sweat that moistened her clothes and chilled her almost as deeply as his look. "No!" she said in a tone of fright, and outrage, then forced herself to calm down a bit. She had learned years earlier that some trait in the demonic side of her family caused them to gravitate towards siblings sexually, but she never expected it from her brother.

"Raziel" she said in a wavered tone that was firm, and calm, but obviously frightened, "Let me go. I don't like this. I'm going to my room."
Fhtagn!
Raziel didn't say a word when his sister pleaded for hm to to let her go. He had fucked tigress's before that had open relationships yet as he held Azetha he felt something just click in him. He let his inhibitions go as he reveled in the fact he was about to fuck his sister for the first time. The half-breed licked and nipped at her neck in a more aggressive manner nearly breaking the skin in his lust driven need to mate. When she said she wanted to didn't like this and wanted to go to her room, he held her all the tighter in his ice grip. the air around then suddenly dropped rapidly at the thought letting her go. "No but getting on my bed sounds like a good idea though," he stated.

The half demonic feline started slowly walking towards his room, while he took his claws and ripped her shirt open, exposing her breasts to his icy touch. "Oh I wanted to do this since Friday night when I saw you," he purred while cupped her breasts. "Mmm you have such nice tits sis," he growled in a lustful manner. A moment later he pushed his sister into his room towards his bed. He created a barrier of ice at his door that his sister couldn't punch through and then did the same thing with his bathroom door since a bathroom was in between their rooms. "Azetha I need to mate either you let me and I will make sure you enjoy this or we do it the hard way," he growled softly once more, while he dropped his sleep pants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Azetha's heart began to beat faster, her hot blood trying to drive away the cold as her hair stood up in terror. "No!" she said more frantically as she fought to get away from him, "Let me go! Let me go RIGHT NOW!" The young tigress began to kick, and fight against him, but in the full power of his inherited, demonic energy his strength dwarfed hers, and her small kicks were barely felt.

She shrieked as he started dragging her towards his room and a horridly present trepidation built rapidly in her mind. Her arms were pinned, and she could do nothing to stop him from baring her nudity to to his frigid touch. "NO!" she shrieked as he pulled frantically and kicked, "NO, LET ME GO! DON't TOUCH ME! HEELP!" She stumbled clumsily as he pushed her into the room much quicker than she expected his arms to be able to push, and she stumbled against his bed post. The post drove into her belly, pushing a good deal of air out with an "OOF!" and causing her to nearly fall over. She turned to see him closing off the doors with ice, and desperately covered her exposed breasts with her arms. She wasn't used to feeling weak. The small amount of demon in her blood made her faster and stronger than all but the fittest kids at school, but she was like a child compared to her brother. Her chest welled with a feeling of helplessness, and futility as tears started to well in her eyes. She couldn't believe he would really do this to her. Surely he was joking, but even so the joke had already gone too far.

"Please!" she begged, feeling the seriousness around his manner, and seeing it in his eyes, "Please don't! Raziel, oh god, don't do this to me! HELP! SOMEbODY HELP ME!"
Fhtagn!
As Raziel revealed his barbed cock was cock standing tall at ten inches and was much thicker than a normal male yet not as thick as their father's. He walked up to the bed and laid on top of his sister. "OH quit your complaining it's not like your a virgin anymore because of that wolf your dating," he stated as he forcefully kissed her and pushed his tongue into her muzzle. When he broke the kiss he spread Azetha's arms revealing her tits to him once more. "Mmm your tits are so much bigger than the last girl I was screwing around with," he said as he then got on top of her chest. He placed his paws on the side of her face and dug his claws in as the thrust his cock against her nose and muzzle forcing her to breath in his musk directly even though his room was saturated in the scent from the many paw job he had given himself over the weekend. He knew the musky scent would make her more complacent about the fun they were going to be having.

When the demonic feline was satisfied that his sister would be more willing he moved to the side and pulled her close. "Mmm your look good with your facial fur matted," he said with a chuckle. He nips and bites her neck, while one paw slipped around her back cupped one of her breast adn teased the nipple. He knew her sensitivity would be heightened from his musk. With his free paw he started making his way down her belly and between her legs slipped it into her gym pants and her panties. He rubbed her folds in an aggressive uncaring manner, "Mmmm I bet that feels better than what Jeff could do for you?" he asked with a lustful grin as he bent his head down and began to suck on one of her nipples.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Azetha sat petrified as she saw the size and girth of her brothers member, and stared transfixed for a moment. Her breath caught in her throat as fear overwhelmed her. She knew that he was absolutely serious now, and what he intended to do with that extension of his body. She tried to scramble away from him a few seconds too late only to find herself pinned beneath his weight, and mighty strength.

She tried to protest only to find her brother's icy mouth pressing against hers and forcing his tongue into her mouth. For a moment her teeth hurt from the sudden cold, and her body shivered. Her body rebelled against the intrusion but to no avail. She shivered from the cold of his proximity as she felt hot tears rolling out of her cheeks. As he pulled away and spread her arms apart to reveal her naked chest, she let out a cough and a gasp as she struggled as hard as she could against his titanic strength. "Let me go" she sobbed urgently, "Oh god, please! Please let me go!" She could feel his breath against her as he spoke of her body lustily, and felt him move closer. She tried to escape was he was doing, but only succeeded in tearing tiny, bloody holes in her cheeks against his claws. She quickly gave up fighting, and simply clamped her mouth just tight expecting him to try to force himself through her lips. Her nose was filled with the thick musk of his body, and she felt the familiar flutter in her belly, and the strange sensation of tension that made her so uncomfortable this time of year.

In spite of the relief of his retreat, she started crying and as hard as she was trying she still couldn't get away from him. She felt a deep stab of shame as he referred to the mark he left on her face with his moistened cock, and let out a groan. She felt completely exposed, and powerless in his arms, too weak to even keep him from toying with her nipple. All she could do, even when she felt his hand move towards her was whine "no, no, no" over and over as even her powerful thighs parted against his strength. A sob escaped her lips as his fingers ran roughly over her private most areas, and she renewed her struggle and fought ever harder. "Let me GO!" she said, "I don't want this! I won't do it!" She groaned and tried to worm out of his grip.

She didn't care about Jeff right now. In truth, she didn't have any really strong feelings for him. She was fighting for herself, her dignity, and her chastity. "What difference does it make?" she said in response to his comment about her virginity, "I don't want this! Don't... don't TOUCh me like that!" She felt her struggling legs scraping against his claws, and she knew that she would have cuts. It wasn't important. It was only important that she escape. Surely he'd come to his senses somehow. She gave up begging and swung his face as hard as she could, her claws out. She felt pain all the way down her wrist when her had connected, and her claws sinking into his skin. She pulled with everything she had and it felt like her claws would come out of her hand, but she wanted to let him know she was serious. She wanted to hurt him, maybe bring him to his senses. "NO!" she screamed as she tore as much of his skin as she could, "HELP!!!"
Fhtagn!
Raziel held his struggling half demonic sister down. He loved the fact she was trying to fight back it fulled his lust for her all the more as she squirmed. He growls back, "I will touch you how ever I like slut," he said still believing she wasn't chaste anymore. He spread her legs one as she tried to close them his claws scratching them the smell of her blood aroused she was a strong fighter and couldn't get enough of it. When she slams her paw into his cheek his face turns to the side from the force of the blow yet there was no cuts since his sister's paw hit a large piece of ice shielding him from harm.

When demon's mated they usually fought a minute or two it was almost unheard of for no blood letting happen before or during mating. With the blood letting and the punch in the face caused him to loose all touch with his humanity and his demonic nature fully took over at the moment His claws was in a blaze of blue fire that was not hot but colder than the temperature in the room. Yet since Raziel was protective of his sister and so was the demonic side was even more protective his sister would feel his warm just as rest of the room was now to him. The demonic feline leaned over and gripped her neck in his fangs showing her that he was the dominate one.

His paw moved down her body as he slipped the sweat pants and panties down around her angles revealing her sex to him, he reaches up and rubs her folds once more. He pushed a digit in and brushed it against hymen and purred and looked up at his sister. He kissed this time deeply on the lips and pushed his tongue into her muzzle, while he flipped himself on top of her. He wiggled enough to position his cock at her treasure slowly started to push in savoring every moment of his sister virgin folds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Azetha pulled her paw back prepared to strike at him again but she froze when her brother's face turned back and she looked into his eyes. Here own eyes flew wide with fear, held entranced by the demonic power that poured behind his eyes. Her paw throbbed but she only barely registered it before his hand shot forward and gripped her roughly around the neck, cutting off her air for a few seconds. The temperature of the room soared compared to how it had felt moments earlier, but she knew that wasn't a good thing.

The young tigress could see her brother years earlier when another half-demon had been picking on her while she was walking to the mall. He was being a bit too forward with her, and when Raziel showed up, the pair had come to blows. Neither was really hurt, but the other male conceded and ran away before their powers came to lethal potential. He recognized that he would lose and ran from her brother rather than risk his death. Even then, Raziel had pursued him, and it was very difficult to calm him out of his rage. She knew that the look in his eyes meant that he was focused on her in a similar way. Her muscles grew rigid, and ice cold, but not because of his power. She felt herself freezing up because pure, animalistic terror welled up inside her as she gazed into his eyes. She tears running from her wide eyes, and her body betray her as it fell into near lifeless submission. One wrong move could mean her death.

She lay limply as he pulled her ripped, bloody pants, and her more intimate coverings away. A whimper of utter hopelessness fell from her, and she felt her heart sinking at the inevitable end of the situation. There was nothing she could do. This was happening, and nothing could stop it. She wanted to scream, but her throat was too tight to let out anything but a quiet squeek as he invaded her with his finger.

She managed to squirm slightly as he lay on her belly, and pushed his masculinity against her tender, unused opening and panic rose in her again. It was checked by the utter despair that overwhelmed her and all she did was quietly whine for him to stop. Of course, he would not. She felt his thrust and the girth of his member thrusting through her visceral innocence. She felt the fragile membrane tear away as he forced himself into her body, and bright, vicious pain shot through her body causing her back to arch. She leaned her head back and let out a long, loud shriek.

After a moment, she stopped screaming, and fell flat on the bed, squirming slightly and sobbed through panting, and whinces of pain. "Please" she begged quietly, weakly pushing at his chest, "please, stop..." Blood ran out from around his member in a few, tiny drops; the last signs of her broken virginity.
Fhtagn!