Join our server on Discord

Last day of the decade
(01-01-2010 06:49 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: New governor, who I voted- Argentina's the same as ever: Rape, rape, rape, death, rape, rape, traffic accident, rape, rape, rape, transexual guys making melodramatic declarations on TV to get attention they can't elsewise get in a prostibule, some more rape and unemployment and international debt complaints. Oh, and I think I'm forgetting about rapists.

Wow, Argentina sure is an interesting place. I'm not going to visit anytime soon but definitely interesting.

Fell down some stairs today, so it's been a fantastic
start to the decade already. Yay.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
That's why I don't go out except when I need to.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I've been spending the days preparing for the coming of our soon to be alien overlords in 2012, figure the worst they could do is pair off the smartest people and the sexiest people and repopulate the planet with them, oh yeah, it's gonna be sweet.

Slash has been stockpiling EMPs, he thinks robots are going to rise against their human creators. Ha, like that's ever happened.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
o: That's why I forbid Dot from building anymore robots. Now all she does is follow my greatest project yet.

Dot: I'm not going to research how to construct mini-walking dominoes, and that's a final!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
2012? That's a shame. I scientifically disproved it, and discovered 2013! We will all die 13/13/2013! BY THE RABID CYBERNETICALLY ENHANCED LASER BEAM KITTENS! Seriously, I wish I was making this up!
Laser beam, kittens? Slash?

Slash: *Throws a laser beam into the closet and shuts the door* Alright who dropped the ball?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You forget, someone who has a giant robot who can grow bigger then a universe, nothing will happen I will make sure of it.
And you know why? Because This Is My Drill!

In short, 2012 is bull.
Haha, yeah. All sane people know that the end of 2010 is our demise. We will die by mass suicide due to tax inflation!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(01-04-2010 03:06 PM)UnknownH Wrote: In short, 2012 is bull.
Undeniably true. Why would Unix users still exist if their precious 2038 extermination isn't going to happen?

Oh, and sorry to ride in bearing all questions and no answers, but why are we still posting in this thread when it's 4 days into the new year?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It's been undeniably proven that the end is near! Look at this!

*Holds up a paper saying the end is near, the dates 9/9/99 6/6/06, and numerous other dates crossed out till 12/21/12*

See?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad