Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG #2
All good things must come to and end and before Selina knew it she was floating to the ground faster and faster despite the captain's best efforts. With a sigh she called out to him. "Okay Captain, the stuffs starting to wear off. I'm coming in for a landing."
Quickly, he moves a table out of the way to give her room. He backs up and out, allowing the bloated catgirl to bounce softly upon hitting the ground.
Selina gingerly drifted to the ground and landed on her belly with a few tiny bounces. She let out another long sigh before smiling at the captain. "Thanks for playing along like that. I know you probably can't usually do that cause you're so busy here. I'm kind of glad I ducked in here cause of the rain, otherwise this place would probably be packed."
"Heh. S'not everyday I'd get the chance to do something like this." He said, leaning up against the expanse of her body. "Inbetween being bored out of me skull and waiting for customers, I've got a pretty tight schedule of absolute nothingness."
"Wh-What? Wait, don't tell me you haven't had any customers before me!" Selina cried out in total shock. "That can't be." She whined a little bit, feeling sad for the captain lack of business. "Man, I can't belive it. This is so much fun, and," She visibly blushed as she spoke. "kind of kinky too. You'd think people would be lined up around the block to try it out."
"Didn't I tell ya I wasn't gonna charge me first customer?" He shrugs softly. "S'me own fault really. This is what happens when ya don't have the funds fer advertising. A vicious whirlpool a' no customers an' no means of getting more customers."
Selina's ears drooped at little at the captain's tone. "I'm so sorry. I really wish I could-Hey!" She perked up when a great idea suddenly came to her. "How about I help you out! I could tell my friends about this place, I bet they'd love it! What do ya say?"
A crooked grin came to be. "Ya really mean it? That'd be really great if ya could! Word of mouth works better than an ova the top gimmicky commercial any day!" He was already back on his own two feet, envisioning the potential that could come from a few good words...
"Of course I mean it. I mean you gave me a freebie didn't you?" Selina shifted her wieght and began to roll around on the floor a bit. "Besides, my friend Swanmon was the one who turned me onto this kind of thing in the first place! As soon as I get back to normal I'll giver her a call."
OOC: Hang on, wasn't she all unknowing about inflation a few posts ago?

IC: "Excellent, excellent!" He took a bottle off the table nearby, downing the contents in a matter of moments. "I can almost see it now, this place shall prosper!"