Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG #2
Well, it's been nearly three something years since the old version effectivly died out. Had gotten to the point of being exceptionally convoluted and hard to follow. So, just before the beginning of the new year, (on this side of the world at least), it be time for a reboot!

Most of the rules wont have changed from the original, as seen here: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=5441

So... anyone ta join?
OOC: Think I've found someone who wants ta join, so let's just start anyways!

Digimon: Buccaneermon
Name: Captain Tarmikos
Description: Essentially a Hookmon with a black scheme, minus the titular hook/cannon and replaced with silver metallic gauntlets. The cannon sits on his belt, to be drawn as and weilded like an enormous pistol. A large cutlass rests on the opposing side of his belt.
Fetish: As much as he tries to hide it, inflation of females in general. Pretty much his hidden secondary reason for purchasing the place.

IC: Nothing... Not a single bloody patron since the opening a few weeks ago. Perhaps it was something of a mistake to purchase the place. No, he couldn't think like that. His problem was a lack of advertising. Besides; after the old place eventually closed down about three years ago, who would think to check out the place?

The Captain leaned back on his chair, letting his boots rest on the main desk. Sure; a Buccaneermon of all things owning what was essentially a thematic bordello could make for an odd sight but hey, nobody was here, so it didn't truly matter...
OOC: alrighty here we go.

Digimon: Persiamon
Name: Selina
Description: Cat girl with long red hair tied in a braid, two long tails and large cat ears on her head. Her hands and feet have claws but she keeps them hidden unless she needs them.
Fetish: Though she doesn't want to admit it to herself she enjoys being blown up like a ballon and left helpless.

Selina ran down the street as fast as she could as she covered her head from the rain. She ducked underneath the doorway to a large building for shelter and shook some of the water off. She moaned as she looked up at the cloudy sky, the storm seemed to come out of nowhere and showed no signs of stopping.

"Ooh, just my luck." She said with a sigh as she checked out the door behind her. "Oh, well might as well wait it out in here." She procceded to push the door open and step inside. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She called out to see whether or not she was alone.
The sound of a single voice voice echoing in the entrance hall was enough to rattle the Captain out of his daydream and back off his seat. Tarmikos pulled himself back up over the counter, his unpatched eye catching on the lady at the door.

A customer! And she's attractive! YES! Things are starting to look up! The dry season has ended!

"Ahoy there lass!"
"Eek!" Selina jumped when Tarmikos called to her. She was so focused on all teh room's decorations she barely heard him until he spoke up. His appeacance She quickly camled down and smiled at him. "Whoo, you scared me a little. Hi my name's Selina. Listen is it okay if I wait in here for a little while? It's storming pretty bad outside." She spread her dripping wet arms to emphasize her point. "I'd really appreciate it Mr...." She paused and waited for the pirate digimon's name.
"Ah, men on the seas refer to me as Captain Tarmikos. Feel free ta stay for as long as ya like an' do what you please." He said this part with a large sweep of his arms. The ornaments and statues adorning the hall all seemed to feature a single theme: inflation. All of them were unique in method, digimon subject and part of the digimon's anatomy that had become bloated to immense size.
Selina chuckled and gave the captain her best immitation of a navy salute. "Thank you for your kindness Captain. And I must say you have a, unique taste for artwork." She took a moment to look around the hall at all the statues, some with their limbs, bellys even their butts blown up to comical sizes. For the most part they just made her laugh, especially the weird faces some of them had, but she was also kind of curious.

I wonder what something like that would feel like.
Grinning, Tarmikos strolled out from behind the desk and down through the hall.

"This artwork, much of it belonged to this building's previous owner. Much of it was based upon the patrons that would flock here." He stopped for a moment, lightly tapping on the bronze statue of an almost completely spherical and naked Angewomon, the statue's face a mix of pleasure and ecstasy.

"Since the reopening, you're the first person to wander through that door."
"Oh, so this is like an art gallery?" Selina asked excitedly as she walked with him, still not quite getting what the Captain was saying. She and glanced up at one of a Lilymon lying on her back with an enourmous belly pinning her down and a huge smile on her face. "Hee-hee, wow it must've taken a lot of imagination to come up with some of this stuff. So are you an sculptor too?" She looked at a few of the other smiling statues and giggled. "Well, they all seem to be having fun."
"They look that way for a very good reason. You see, the place was less of an art gallery and more..." The Captain paused, as if trying to find the right words. "Well, to put it politely, it was pretty much a bordello..."