Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG #2
"Hee-hee! Oof." Selina let out a little grunt when she finally hit the ceiling but went straight back to giggling as she bounced herself up and down (Or down and up in this case) on the soft padding that lined the ceiling like a basketball. "Wow, this is great! Hey, how long does this stuff take to wear off? I could hang out up here all day!"
"The floating oughta wear off in about an hour, the excess gas should pass naturally!" He called on up to her, then looked around for a ladder.
"Ok! Yahoooo!" Selina holwed with laughter and she rolled around on the roof, planning to make the most of her current bloated state.
A minute later, the Captain was clambering up a rickety ladder up to the ceiling. Once on the very top step, he tested the strength of it and was somewhat pleased to note that it would be able to support him. As Selina floated past him, he extended one of his gauntlets and ever so softly flicked her. A hollow sound met his ears as a result.

Hm... She sounds close to being completely full... He thought to himself. I wonder if it'd be out of the question to test if bursting is non-lethal...
Selina giggled as the Captain's flick sent her bouncing in the other direction. "Hee-hee! Now I know what a balloon feels like! And I love it!" She laughed a little more and started humming circus music as she floated/bounced around on the ceiling. She just barely noticed that she was still inflating a bit but ignored it and just enjoyed the ride. "Hey captain, when I start floating down could you bounce me back up a few times? I'd like to see what being a volleyball is like next."
"Can do!" He called back, sliding down the ladder with a decent pace. Hitting the floor with a thump, Tarmikos quickly set the ladder up against the wall for a later time. He then sat himself down in one of the chairs, leaned back and watched Selina's graceful flight.
Sleina continued lightly bouncing along for a few more minutes before the lightweight gas began to wear off. Slowly her ball-shaped body began to drift back down to earth despite her child-like whines and her flapping hands. When she saw the captain down on the floor and tried to streer herself toward him. "Ok, here I come. Don't hold back okay!"
"Gotcha!" Immediately he leapt up onto the table, both arms wound back and ready. "Wait for it... Wait for it..." Then, she came into range.

"And away!" His arms fly up and send her careening back towards the roof. Not stopping, he hopped off the table and positioned himself for the next one.
Selina cackled with laughter as the captain sent her high into the air again and again. "Hahaha! Oh, man this is so incredible!"

After a few more times she did something different on her way down. Right before the captain sent her off again she planted a kiss right on his cheek. "Consider that a down payment for all this."
His one good eye bugged for a second and despite having his face obscured by the shadow caused by his hat, a bright red blush broke out. "Eheh... you're too kind..." Captain Tarmikos said nervously, making an underhanded volleyball dig.