Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG #2
Selina stopped moving and considered the captain's words. She had to admit she was having a great time so far and if this could make it even better... "Hmmm, well okay I guess I could give it a try."
A larger grin creased his face. "Awesome. Now open wiiiide..." He removed a single mint from the packet, followed by the rest of them.
"Ok then, Ahhh..." Selina opened her mouth as wide as she could and closed her eyes as well to help keep herself calm.
Slowly, he places the mints onto her tounge, nerves starting to get the better of him as his knees begin chattering slightly.
Still a little nervous Selina swallowed each mint one after another. She could actually hear the soda fizz up inside of her and plump her up a little bit more.
"And here... we... go!" He exclaimed as the full effect of the mentos began to take effect. Her expansion rate beginning to increase rapidly.
Selina whimpered at bit as her already huge body contined to inflate from the fizzing soda. She was started to feel afraid she might pop but then something unexpected happened, she began to feel lighter. As the seconds ticked by and she grew even larger she actually felt herself ever so slowly begin to lift off the ground. "Wh-What's happening!?"
The tightness increased, a sizable bulge appearing on the front of his pants. "That, would be the side effect of having digested Mentos that's been slightly altered to include helium."
"Whoa! I...I'm flying!" Sleina cried out as her enourmousbody slowly floated off of the ground. She flailed her hands and feet for a bit but after a few seconds she began to calm down. "H-Hey, this is kind of fun! Hahaha, you were right captain. This is the best part! Wheee!"
"Heh, good ta see you're enjoying yourself up there! Thankfully I took the intiative to at least repair the ceiling!"