Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG #2
Without any hesitation she pointed right at the tank of soda pop she was checking out. "That. I always liked how soda bubbles feel in my belly." She blushed a little bit but still smiled.
"The next step ought to be self explanatory. Take tha hose, stick it any old place and twist the handle here." He said, tapping on the tank's handle with a tinny clank.
Selina nodded and picked up the hose. She held it up to her mouth and hesitated for a second before shoving into her mouth. She placed her hand on the handle and, after a few seconds readying herself, turned it all the way on sending a surge of fizzy soda water down her throat. She cheeks puffed up right away as she chugged it down as fast as she could. After only a few seconds her belly began to expand.

Okay this is kind of weird but... She smiled to herself. It's a good kind of weird.
It's happening! Dear me, are there cameras in here? Oh well, might as well enjoy the moment! A small, perverted grin appeared as Selina continued to grow.
Selina moaned a little as the bubbly liquid rushed into her body. She placed her hand over her stomach and felt it grow bigger and bigger and bigger still to a point that she couldn't reach past her bellybutton. Soon enough the expansion spread to the rest of her petite form, puffing up her limbs, rear and chest. She felt a little presure as she grew but it was no where near painful and the tingling of the suds filling her up felt very good.

After nearly five full minutes the tank was finally empty and Selina had inflated so much she looked like a giant water ballon with little hands and feet balancing on her enourmous belly. She giggled a bit as she wiggled her arms and legs to keep balance. "Wow, that was...wow! How do I look?"
"Ya look... Really, really good." The captain replied dumbly, awestruck at the immense size she'd reached. It was then that he felt a slight tightness of his pants. Aw heck, keep it down keep it down... He swallowed, then ran over to the bar, searching through the shelves for something.
Selina giggled a little at the captain's compliment and then went back to enjoying herself. She wiggled her hands and feet, trying to get herself back on her feet but all she managed to do was rock back and forth a little making her bloated belly jiggle. Not that she minded of course, she just laughed as the bubbles in her belly tickled her from the inside.
A moment of frenzied forraging later, Tarmikos hold aloft the item he'd been searching for. He walked around to Selina, holding out the small tube nervously.

"...Mentos?"
"Eh?" Seline cocked her eyebrow when she saw the pack of mints in the Captain's hand. "Um, no thanks I don't really like-...wait a second." She gasped, suddenly remembering something she saw on TV involving Mentos and...soda. "W-Wait! Look, I-I'm already full enough! I mean look at me I can't even move." She began to squirm around friutlessly to emphasize her point.
"Aw c'mon... Floating's apparently one of the best bits! I'd hate to deprive you of the whole experience..."