Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG #2
Selina was speechless for a second as she glanced back and forth between the captain and the statues. "Wait, wait. Are you trying to say that digimon actually come here to..." she gestured at the Angewomon stature. "have that done to them. And these statues are like an 'after' picture?" She blushed a bit at how ridiculous that sounded coming out of her mouth and was full expecting Tarmikos to laugh at her and explain what he meant.
He nodded, failing to keep the grin from appearing on his face.

"Precisely. After all, what better way is there to decorate a place than with imagery detailing its most frequent patrons at the highlight of their evenings?"
Selina's eyes nearly burlged out of her skull in shock, she quickly sat down on a nearby bench to keep from fainting. As she tried to calm herself she took a better look at the statues and had to admit that despite looking ridiculous the subjects seemed to be having tthe times of their lives. Her cat side's curiosity was really getting the best of her. "Um, does...does it hurt at all? Being blown up like that I mean?"
"Honestly, I have no idea... Still, if it did hurt, it probably wouldn't have made for a successful business..."

He paused momentarily, leaning up against one of the pillars near the bench.

"Anyway, all the implements are out back at this present time. Unpacked and whatnot, just haven't had the time to make proper tests of it all."
He makes a good point, none of them look like they're in any pain. She gazed over every statue in sight, mainly focusing on how happy, giggy, even aroused all of them looked, especially the first one of Angewomon. She sighed and stood back up. "Well it does seem i'll be stuck here for a bit. Maybe you could show me these 'implements' so I can see how this is all done?"
A small smile crept across Tarmikos' face. "Hokay! If you'll just follow me around here..." He said as he began to walk back towards the desk, a subtle spring to his step.

Turning right at the main desk led to the entrance to another room, this one looking slightly older than the pristine conditions of the main hall. An empty stage sat at one end, facing back towards an equally empty bar. Against one wall was a large assortment of tanks, each containing a different type of gas or liquid ranging from helium and laughing gas to soda and beer. Other items included such inane things as horns, air pumps and funnels. The wall opposite revealed a row of doorways, each leading to seperate, private rooms.

"This here's the old main hall. Mons of all different sorts'd stop here to satisfy their deviant desires an' loose themselves in the obscurity. I've left it unchanged out of respect for its owner."
Selina let out a low impressed whistle as she scanned the room. She examined the wall with the tanks and other items, giving each and every one a careful look. As she looked she aslos begain chewing her lip, something she does whenever she's anxious or curious. She lifted her hand and touched one of the tanks filled with soda and kept thinking back to all the happy statues in the first hallway. She tried to imagine what it would be like to have that tank emptied into her. She felt weird just thinking about it but somewhere in teh back of her mind she wanted to find out.

"So, just out of curiosity, how much do you usually charge for this kind of thing?" She asked, trying not to sound nervous and hoping the fact she was flat broke would quiet her urge to try it out.
This was met with a loud laugh. "Yer gaggin' me right? You're the first customer, and I'd suspect a first timer! I may be a pirate, but I ain't a crook!" A bit more laughter, then he settled down slightly. "Hm... I'd have to put up a tab of sorts, probably no more than it'd be for a glass of grog."
"Really? That's all huh?" Selina replied, going back to chewing her lip. Her last excuse was gone and that little urge went from teh back of her mind to front and center. Finally she let out a sigh and turned to the captain. "What the heck, I'll give it a shot. What do I have to do first?"
Grinning inwardly, he merely waved his arm towards the implements. "In order, I'd say you'd have to choose what you're going to use first..."