Join our server on Discord

Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Crimson grinned, loving her enthusiasm as he told her, "Sure, you can have the boots, and I'll get you the tennis shoes too so you have some good running shoes." The fox looked about and blushed before telling her, "Well, the last things we need to get you are some socks and some underwear."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help but blush slightly. "Well then, let's head to the underwear section" she murmured softly as she went ahead to look for underwear for her before she added. "what will we do after we finish shoppinh clothes for me?" she asked curiously.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmmm, we ate not that long ago...we could go do something fun. We could see a movie or maybe go to the arcade to play some games. How does that sound?" Crimson then watched Shiva looking through the underwear as he thought of how she would look in the sexy clothing, causing him to blush.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well I wouldn't mind going to the arcade" she commented gently. She had responded to him even though she was rather focused in searching some underwear for her. Soon after, and innocently, she shows to him a pair of black bras and panties that had got her attention along with a blue set of them as well. "I think it will be enough for now no?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh yeah, I bet you'll look sexy in those." Crimson then blushed darkly and told her, "Hehe, okay then. I'll pay for all this stuff and we'll go to the arcade." He then carried all the clothes up to the register and took care of the bill before putting it all in a big bag to carry. "Alrighty, to the arcade," he declared while sticking his tongue out playfully at her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The icy esper followed Crimson to the arcade. She neared him and poked his cheek playfully. "Why are you blushing so darkly? Don't tell me you are thinking stuff you shouldn't" Shiva giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson blushed bright and told her, "Uhh...hey look, it's the arcade. Let's go get some tokens." The fox then quickly goes up to the token machine and gets them a handful of tokens each. "There we go. So what game would you like to try, cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva looked around and then smiled adorably, suddenly clinging to the fox's neck while making cute look. "How about you choose? It's so hard to pick one to begin with among these many choices we have here"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson smiled happily and playfully kissed her nose. "Okay, cutie." The fox then looked around a little and told her, "Hmmm, the Air Hockey table's open and we'll both be able to play."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva looked at the Air Hockey table and then suddenly grinned happily. "But that's my favorite. Let's play then, let's go let's go" she cheered happily and quickly headed for the Air Hockey table and then waited for Crimson to follow her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions