Join our server on Discord

Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Hello everyone, this RP is for my character Crimson and Matt's character, Shiva. No one else should post here, okay? :P

Okay, vixie, we already know our characters so I'll just get the story started.

"Magicite...the crystallized essence of an Esper...a spirit of great and wondrous power. Normally their power is trapped within the crystal, but now I believe I've found a way to free an Esper from their crystal prison." Crimson continued to speak into the tape recorder on his coat, wanting to get his thoughts recorded as he set up the equipment.

"After doing tests with small samples of Magicite, I've realized their power can be released if exposed to a high amount of Gamma Radiation. This will be the first time that I've tried to free an Esper however." Crimson aimed the tip of a rather large ray gun before he connected it to the generator. "Firing in 10 seconds." He then went over to the control console and pressed a few key strokes before the Gamma Ray activated.

The fox's eyes widened before he smiled as he noticed the Magicite beginning to melt away. "It's working, and I can see the Esper!" Crimson then felt a small chill run through the room as he thought to himself. Where's that icy draft coming from...the Esper?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
In the place where the magicite once was, now in its place, there is now a slender frame. A being with a human form but her body is entirely of ice. Dizzy at first, the female creature took its time to look around in silent. "W-where...am I?" She asked softly. Her sweet voice showing her confusion. Shiva had been trapped into the magicite for too long. The only odd times she would see the world was whenever her power was summoned. But not this time, she didn't remember being summon, yet there she was outside the magicite.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson quickly flipped the lever to shut off the Gamma Ray before he quickly walked over to where the Magicite had rested. He looked at the esper now shakily standing before him with awe and wonder. The fox then gently smiled towards her and answered her question. "You're in my laboratory, miss. I freed you from that crystal." He then offered his paw to her to help her. "Are you feeling okay?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva blinked surprise at first, the icy summon wasn't used to be summoned that oftenly and let alone having someone being nice to her. Moving her hand gently, she holds his paw. The sudden warm feeling she felt in her hand, was unusually nice. "It's so warm" she commented innocently while standing up infront of him. Her ice frame bare naked, and her long blue hair falling down her shoulders. She then kindly looked up at him. "I'm okay, I guess" she replied.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson blushed a little, noticing her lovely body was in the nude. He tried not to stare as he smiled softly. "That's good." His furry fingers rubbed her fingers softly. "I'm sure you have several questions, but I want to make sure everything's okay first. I'll also see about getting you some clothes." He then thought for a moment as he asked her, "Oh, silly me, let me introduce myself. I'm Crimson, and what can I call you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva blinked surprised but then she couldn't help but giggle. "You let loose an esper without even knowing its name?" The ice girl joked playfully. "I'm Shiva" she murmured rather adorably yet softly. She then looked herself. "AHH What happened to my clothing" she quickly got her arms infront of her most important parts in her body. Being a summon with a human appearance and no clothing, was still embarrassing for her nonetheless.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson gasped a little as he let go of her hand and told her, "Don't worry, I'll get you some clothes, hang on." For a moment, he looked at her, finding it really sexy how she was trying to cover everything up. The fox then returned with a female lab uniform and some pants. "Sorry it's not much, but it will at least cover you up until we get you some proper clothes." He then handed her the clothes and turned around to give her some privacy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The elemental being was still bushing nonetheless. Slowly, Shiva dresses up the pants before putting on the lab uniform and buttoning it up. "Guess it will have to do for now" Shiva murmured sweetly, blushing gently as she looks at herself with that unusual sort of outfit on her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson smiles a little and holds her hand softly. "Aw, you look kind of cute in that outfit." The fox looks over the blue haired beauty before he asks her, "So Shiva, is there anything else that you need? Are you hungry, maybe?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nah, I'm not hungry" Though as soon as the ice summon finishes her sentence, her stomach growls which makes Shiva to blush darkly. "Well actually..on a second thought, I'm hungry indeed" she admitted while smiling innocently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions