Join our server on Discord

Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Oh yeah, that's cool." Crimson smiled in approval before he asked her, "Any others that you like?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva puts a finger to her lips before grinning as she got an idea. "How about you pick a shirt for me too? I'd love to see what sort of shirt you'd like me wearing" she giggles adorably and then pokes her tongue out cutely to him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heheh, alrighty, Shiva." Crimson thumbed through the various shirts before he brought her a blue t-shirt with white stitching along with a red shirt with a black star across the front. "What do you think?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva scanned the two shirts before pointing to the blue one. "I like that one better" she approaches him and smiles. "It's in blue, my fav colour plus seems a nice shirt too. so it's a win/win situation" Shiva giggled and poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alrighty. Hehe, you and that cute tongue." Crimson chuckled and carried the clothes for her as they made their way through the store. "Okay, let's get you some blue jeans. See any that might fit you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"well.." Shiva paused as she then suddenly takes hold of a pair of black jeans. "When it comes to jeans, I prefer them black, what do you think?" she giggled, looking up at the fox and wait for his response.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, those look nice. Go ahead, cutie." Crimson then held up a pair of dark blue jeans for her as well, "You'll need more than one pair of jeans though, don't ya thnk?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good point" The icy esper neared Crimson and smiled adorably. "Guess we will take both pairs then" she then paused for a moment before adding. "Now we need to get the shoes. I prefer shoes in dark colours mhh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, okay." Crimson looks around before he points out several shelves with shoes displayed. "Here we go, let's see..." The fox then brings her a pair of white and dark blue tennis shoes and a pair of cute black boots. "Do you like either of these?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Suddenly, Shiva made the cutest set of eyes. "I like both but oh my gosh" she quickly snatched the boots away from his paws. "The boots...I love boots." she then looked up at Crimson. "Please can I have the boots? pwetty please"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions