Join our server on Discord

Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Hehe, sure, that's a good start. Let's get you something pretty." Crimson walked into the store with Shiva and looked around at the oriental clothing before asking the ice girl, "Is there something you really like, cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva looked around just in case if anything different would catch her attention, but no. In her eyes, nothing was better than the first kimono she had set her eyes on. Walking to the side, the icy esper innocently pointed out to the blue kimono she had seen earlier. "This one.. this one looks pretty" she commented gently before asking. "What do you think of it?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, it looks nice. Sure, I'll get it for you. I think we need to get you some more practical clothes though, so let's get that and find another store, okay, cutie?" He then leads them over to the cashier and pays for the lovely kimono.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The icy esper approached Crimson and looked up at him. "Practical clothes?" she pondered for a while, putting a finger cutely to her lips before adding. "then in your opinion, what could possibly be practical clothes for me?" she asked curiously, eager to know his answer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson carried the bag in the kimono for her before thinking for a moment. "Well, we should get you some shirts and some cute blue jeans. A pair or two of shoes would be a good idea." The fox then blushed a little and added, "I guess you could also use some socks and underwear."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: you should slap me when I take long to reply x3

IC:

The blue haired girl ended up blushing softly. "Well you got a point there, I really could use some underwear" the icy esper commented while crossing her arms gently infront of her, ending up pressing her mounds together between her arms. "We will leave it for last at least. It will be easier for find shoes and jeans and a shirt no?" she murmured softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Aw, but I can't slap a cutie. :P

IC:

"Yeah, okay, sounds fine to me." Crimson then blushes when the esper pushed her breasts together by folding her arms. He quickly turned away and told her, "Hmmm, let's see, is there a store you like around here that has that stuff." The fox's eyes darted across the various window displays.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The icy esper then unfolded her arms only to near him and wrap her arms around his. "well let's see" Shiva looked around before spotting a shop on their right side. "how about that one? let's take a look inside. at least it's displaying quite a collection of cloth, maybe it will have some that will peek up my interest in it who knows" she poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alrighty, sure. We'll get you some cute clothes." Crimson playfully stuck his tongue out before he gently held her hand and led them inside and looked about at all the different clothes displayed throughout. "Alrighty, first up is shirts. Looks like they have all different kinds and colors. Anything look promising, Shiva?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhhh...Let's see" The blue haired girl looked around the shop, searching through all different types of shirts before pulling one and showing to Crimson. "How about this one? do you think it looks nice?" she asked as she held up the white shirt with a yin & yang symbol on its back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions