Join our server on Discord

Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"It's to keep you safe while we drive. I'd hate for a cutie like you to get hurt." Crimson then leaned over and playfully nuzzled Shiva's cheek before he turned on the car and slowly pulled out of the garage and driveway.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva murrs gently from the muzzle and blushes softly. "I see. I never had seen a thing like this" she comments innocently but then happily looked outside. As they head to their destination, the icy summon was enjoying the view, always looking out of the window in awe.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson grinned softly, charmed by Shiva's curiosity as they drove through the country road. Soon enough, however, the town came into view with the fox driving through the busy labyrinth of streets and buildings. "Hmmm, let's see. I guess the first order of business is to get you some clothes. I guess we'll try the mall then." The fox then pulled into a vast parking lot, filled with many cars.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva gazed in awe to all the different type of cars in there. "There is so many of these things" she commented innocently before looking again at Crimson. "So we can find new clothes for me in that so called mall?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yup, I'll buy ya whatever you want." Crimson chuckled softly before he opened the door before he went to the other side to help Shiva out. "And when we're done with that, maybe we can see a movie or do something fun."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Instinctively, the ice girl, after he helped her out of the car, she clinged adorably to his neck. The ice summon wasn't used to someone being kind to her but she wouldn't complain about it either. "Well sure, I wouldn't mind that" she replies sweetly while looking up at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson smiled softly, his tail wagging happily as she snuggled against his neck. "Hehe, you're such a sweetie." He kissed her cheek softly before he grabbed her hand and gently led them towards the mall before the automated doors opened for them. Rows of flashy shops stood before them while several people walked around, several carrying heavy bags.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The blue haired girl meeped surprised with the automated door but she shrugged off any thought about it before she looked at him, blushing as he held her hand. "So where exactly in here do we need to go first?" she asked curiously and then looked around, noticing the infinite amount of shops all over the place.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, we need to get you some clothes so how about we walk around and look at some of the window displays. When you see a store that you like, I'll get you some clothes from it, okay?" Crimson then kisses Shiva's cheek softly as they hold hands and walk around the mall.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The ice summon blushed again but then to distract herself, she looks around, scanning all the clothing shops they would pass by. Eventually, one of them got her attention. "What about that store?" she pointed out to one close to them in which was selling japanese clothing and she got a glimpse in a beautiful blue kimono with golden patterns at its end.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions