Join our server on Discord

Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Glad to hear it." Crimson grinned happily, thankful that the lovely ice girl liked his cooking as he continue to eat his juicy cheeseburger. He then finished his meal and wiped his mouth and told her, "Well, I wasn't too worried. Most Espers are nice, and you look sweet and pure to me."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I can be very fearful if I wanted" Shiva said in a joking way and then giggled. Soon after, she too finished her own meal before she stared sweetly at Crimson. "So, what will you do with me now that you have let me free huh?" she asked curiously while resting a hand on her chin.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I was hoping that you'd help me study Espers so that people can better understand your race and I could teach you about our world in exchange. Besides magic, this world is also run by technology and machines." Crimson then smiled softly and softly caressed her hand. "It's up to you though, Shiva. I only freed you, you're free to leave anytime now. You're not bound by the magicite any longer." He then wagged his tail and added, "I hope that you stay though, it's not often I have such a lovely lady around."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help but blush softly. After all the Esper wasn't used to kindness. "I don't mind to stay. I don't have anywhere to go either. Plus the fact you freed me, it can be taken as an act of summoning, with the difference I won't return back to the magicite" she chuckles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, alrighty then." Crimson then thought for a moment before he realized she was still stuck wearing those old lab clothes. "Hmmm, well I guess the next order of business is to get you some nice clothes and stuff since you're going to be staying here. Feel like going out?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well I wouldn't mind" the icy esper quickly got up and smiled happily. "I am eager to see the outside world" she commented rather adorably while staring at Crimson. "let's go then, shall we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alrighty, sure!" Crimson then gently took her smooth hand and led her to the garage where his car was parked. He then clicked opened the passenger side door to the blue machine and told her, "Go ahead, cutie. We'll drive into town, get you some clothes, and have a little fun."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The icy esper meeped adorably and stepped backwards sligthly once the door to the car opened. "What is this?" she asked fairly surprised before then nearing the machine and peeking inside. "What's all this?" she wondered out loud before then stepping inside and sitting down gently on the passanger's seat. "hey it's quite comfy" she commented.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's called a "car". People use them to travel distances quickly. It's like those wooden carts from long ago, but much faster." Crimson then took a seat in the driver's seat and smiled towards Shiva as he closed the doors. "Anyways, let's buckle ourselves in and we'll go to town." The fox then demonstrated to her how to properly put on her safety belt.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help but blush gently as the fox helped her to put on the safety belt. "I guess things have changed in this world quite a bit" she paused for a moment before adding. "and what do you call this? what is it for?" she asked while pointing to the safety belt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions