Join our server on Discord

Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Hehe, alrighty, I'll get you a nice lunch then. I'll show you to the kitchen, follow me." The scientist fox smiled softly towards her before offering his paw to her to lead her around the laboratory. "So is there any kind of food you really like, Shiva?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The ice summon gently held his paw, looking around for a while before looking at him. "Well I like anything really. I'm up for anything you cook, though" Her crystal blue eyes stared at him for a while before she added. "If possible.. for dessert...could I have ice-cream? That's one thing I like in this world" she commented adorably and cutely.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure, we can have ice cream after we eat." Crimson then chuckled softly, finding the ice esper very cute. He then gently led them into the kitchen before he told her, "Go ahead and have a seat, cutie. I'll make us something nice."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva nodded gently and neared the table before pulling out a chair and sitting down on it. 'Tell me. What got you so interested in releasing one like me, out of our prison' Shiva asked curiously and cutely, even if treating the magicite she was in as the worst place ever.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Espers are really wondrous creatures, I wanted to meet some and learn more about them." Crimson then continued as he fired up the oven and prepared to cook some nice food. "Also, when Espers are trapped in magicite, it's easy for anyone to use their power for whatever purpose. I've seen it handled dangerous one too many times and wanted to do something about it." The fox then grinned towards the ice girl and added, "Besides, it would be a shame to leave a cutie like you trapped inside of a rock."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's true..we had no power over whomever decides to summon upon us. Even if we would disagree with the purpose of the summoning, we couldn't do anything about it" The icy esper trailed off. Her mind filled itself momentarly with thoughts of things she had done in the past whenever someone managed to summon her. "Besides, how did you know I was cute to begin with?" Shiva chuckles playfully and smiles. "I don't remember you ever called upon me. how did you know what I looked alike huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, my instruments showed me. I scanned the piece of magicite you were trapped in and was able to get a digital picture of what you looked like." Crimson's tail swished faster as he told her, "Of course, you're even cuter in real life." He then finished cooking the food and brought it over to the table. "Okay, lunch time! It's nothing too fancy, but everyone loves cheeseburgers and fries I think, heh heh."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You are a sneaky one huh?" Shiva commented and then giggled adorably. "Looking into the magicite when a girl less expects" she poked her tongue out playfully and then smiled once she look at the food. "Since when would I make you do some fancy food? This is a great idea you came up with for a meal. In all honesty" the icy esper winked at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I wasn't trying to peek, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't releasing something dangerous." Crimson then chuckled a little before he grinned. "Anyways, I'm glad you're happy with the food. Let's eat, cutie!" The fox then started to eat his beefy burger and fries.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"How can you be so sure I am not dangerous too?" The icy esper joked and ended up giggling adorably before she started eating her food. A soft happy murr escaped her throat. "This is delicious. It has been a long while since I had got something like this" she admitted.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions