Join our server on Discord

Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Aw, well don't worry. You don't have to worry about being stuck in that crystal any more." The fox kissed her cheek softly before he led the ice girl to his car and opened the passenger door for her. "All aboard," he declared with a chuckle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva giggles rather adorably and gets in the car. She was smiling happily. The fearful cold-hearted created, was actually being the most adorable girl one can be. "Let's go. I'm eager to go back and try out all that clothing"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay, let's go." Crimson hopped into the driver's seat and quickly drove them towards his home. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye and grinned as he asked the ice human, "So when we get there, what would you like to eat?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh I don't know mhh.. " Shiva puts her finger cutely to her lips and thinks for a while. "I've always heard so well of italian food. what do you think of it hmm?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, it's really good." Crimson smiled happily before asking her, "How about I make us some homemade pizza? I guarantee you'll love it." He then slowed down and entered the garage to his home before he grinned towards Shiva.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"For me sounds just fine" The ice esper poked her tongue out playfully to Crimson before she opened the car's door on her side and gently gets out of it. Crimson, could had a perfect view of her firm butt for a moment there.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson smirks upon seeing her lovely rear before he leaves the car as well, his tail wagging all the while as he thought about the sexy sight. He thought about it a little too hard and bumped his nose into the front door. "Ugh...shouldn't have been daydreaming." He then unlocked the door and opened it up for Shiva, telling her while sticking his tongue out, "Ladies first."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Awie are you alright?" The ice esper neared Crimson and looked concerned at him after he had bumped. "You really should pay more attention to where are you going" she couldn't help but giggle while poking her tongue out before she then steps forward, as Crimson opened the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, I'll be okay, cutie." Crimson rubbed his nose a little before he entered and smiled towards the ice human. "How about you and set up the table while I cook our pizza, sexy?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"sexy?" Shiva blushed darkly at the comment before she nodded. "Alrighty, I'll set up the table, handsome" she chuckled and poked her tongue out cutely before she went to set up the table, her butt wiggling all the while.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions