Join our server on Discord

film pitching
Yumi. I wouldn't make a film pitch to Diseny. They would proably would edited my film down to a "G" rating, when originaly it would be a "PG-13" or "R".
The thing is, originally, Digimon isn't PG-13, I think. So in that sense, you'd be going against the original concept of the show.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(12-15-2009 01:13 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: The thing is, originally, Digimon isn't PG-13, I think. So in that sense, you'd be going against the original concept of the show.

DragonMasterX. I'm trying to take the show in whole new direction. Its still the show, but want to make it more interesting in the film. I don't want people to see a film, that is just edited and choppy, which was on the Digimon movie (US dub).
www.unitedartists.com(United Artist)

Just a little piece of information.

http://www.warnerbros.com/

Warner

http://www.universalstudios.com/

Universal

=

I would want to stay clear of Disney. Disney, in my opinion, would just edited my film down to a G rating, and just take out all the action of my film.
or turn it into a disturbingly pleasant and fangirl screamingly kawaii teen movie like High School Musical...*shudder*
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(12-17-2009 09:09 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: or turn it into a disturbingly pleasant and fangirl screamingly kawaii teen movie like High School Musical...*shudder*

Dude. I will never, never... fucking a "High School Musical" style film, especially Digimon. This film is going to be fucking badass. A true Digimon action film. I'll be damned if a film studio, would want to pry their hands on it and just edited it.
Amen to that.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, if you get a "True Digimon Movie" made, we need to get as many people as possible to go see it.
UnknownH. Thanks, man.
It's kind of hard to make a movie with a studio who doesn't hold the rights to the movie. Especially when another company does hold those rights.

PS EVERY studio will want to edit your movie. It's how they get everything to be as marketable as possible. Few lucky ones get out unedited, they are by people so indie they can produce their own films, or at least get a film made cheap, or by vets who are trusted by studios.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade