Join our server on Discord

film pitching
Lightbulb 
Does the notion of film pitching, seem difficult for most people to accomplish? I hope to make a succesful pitch to United Artist or Warner Bros. I have three ideas for film pitches. Though, they are drafts, I'm not ready to present them, yet.
What's film pitching?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As in, sending ideas about films DMX.

I think it would be difficult, seeing as how most likely the idea might be turned down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh. So he's trying to send in a movie script somewhere. Why didn't they call it "Script Pitching" instead? Confusing!

Anyway. You can send Scripts everywhere you want, the only limitations you have when it comes down to if it's gonna be accepted or not are your skills and/or your creativity.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's tough. You need connections, or you need to have already made a successful film on your own usually.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I will look forward to one of your movies in the theaters. Maybe I can get a film company to bank roll your movies.
(12-13-2009 02:39 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I will look forward to one of your movies in the theaters. Maybe I can get a film company to bank roll your movies.

Thanks. I hope to make a pitch to United Artists. It's this digimon film, I hope to get them to make.
Try Disney first. They dub digimon in the US.
UnknownH. I'm going to regret dealing with Disney. They would take one look at my draft and would want to edit, just like what happend to the Digimon movie in 2000 , when it was dubbed in the US. I would try Disney, if they agree to the script's content, they everything all hunky and dory.

I was going to try United Artists first, though, they do not hold the rights to the digimon us(dubs).
I think i would do the same, disney is making me fall to sleep!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA