Join our server on Discord

Timeline.
(12-13-2009 04:06 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Or it's possible that tamers was the very first chronologically and since they talked about actually creating the digimon and the digital world. Also in tamers, there were all four of the sovereigns, however in the other seasons, mainly 1 and 2, only azulongmon appeared, if the digital world was threatened that badly don't you think the other three would show up unless they couldn't?
Thats true, but how would you explain the strong presence of Digimon as a franchise in 03, but suddenly less abundant in Adventure? Surely Digimon fighting in downtown tokyo would have done SOMETHING to the sale of Digimon products and surely even the card slashing technique would still be used by Taichi and co.

I'm with the theory that Tamers was set in an alternative universe to Adventure, but it would be pretty awesome too if the digital world was the bridge between the universes; the fanfiction and art generated, if that statement was released from Bandai themselves, could build us a castle, upon a mountain, upon a disc, upon 4 elephants upon a sea turtle.

I need to stop reading Terry Pratchet Rolleyes
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow, I think Azulongmon belongs in the East, since he portrays the mythical beast known as Seiryuu, and maybe the Digi-Destined just stumbled on the East and found Azulongmon instead of anybody else? <.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That is entirely possible. And it somewhat makes some sense.
(12-13-2009 11:13 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(12-13-2009 04:06 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Or it's possible that tamers was the very first chronologically and since they talked about actually creating the digimon and the digital world. Also in tamers, there were all four of the sovereigns, however in the other seasons, mainly 1 and 2, only azulongmon appeared, if the digital world was threatened that badly don't you think the other three would show up unless they couldn't?
Thats true, but how would you explain the strong presence of Digimon as a franchise in 03, but suddenly less abundant in Adventure? Surely Digimon fighting in downtown tokyo would have done SOMETHING to the sale of Digimon products and surely even the card slashing technique would still be used by Taichi and co.

Fads come and go, give it a few years or so of no one caring and it wouldn't be a surprise if no one remembered them. And DMX that makes sense about them being in the east, but then what about the global tour arc where they traveled to the four corners of the planet? Seemed like Azulongmon was sealed away or something by the destiny stones, or whatever they were called, and as they were destroyed he was freed, so maybe the 3 others are also sealed by stones in their quadrants possibly to protect the stability of the digital world or something. All speculation but it makes sense.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ok, Im starting to get confused, not to be rude but what are you guys talking about?
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Yumi. They are refering to the timeline, that is part of the entire series. They are having a little difficulty on a proper organization on which season goes in front of, and so on.
I think that Season 3 and Season 4 exist in the same dimension, just not the same Digital World. Perhaps the Season 3 Digital World is a deteriorated version of the Digital World after being rebuilt at the end of Season 4. I say this because Kenta had a cameo in Season 4.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, that could be possible. Since that's mostly what Kenta did in Tamers. heh heh
(12-15-2009 11:54 AM)Wisemon Wrote: I think that Season 3 and Season 4 exist in the same dimension, just not the same Digital World. Perhaps the Season 3 Digital World is a deteriorated version of the Digital World after being rebuilt at the end of Season 4. I say this because Kenta had a cameo in Season 4.

Wisemon. What about season 5. Season 5 has the Royal Knights as being good, not the henchmen their were to Lucemon.
Quote:Wisemon. What about season 5. Season 5 has the Royal Knights as being good, not the henchmen their were to Lucemon.
Season 5 exists in a third dimension. I'm just saying it's not necessarily four different dimensions; Season 3 and 4 could be the same.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against