Join our server on Discord

Timeline.
I was wondering about this. Since some of the more important digimon appear in multible seasons is it possible that the 5 are connected? Not just season 1 and 2 which is obvious but all of them, and if so what do you think would be the timeline? So far I've figured that 4 would come after 5 since the two royal knights who used to be good are bad they're the only ones left, when is season 5 they were good and all the royal knights were around. So sometime between season 5 and 4 was the big war and the fall of those two possibly. Any other thoughts?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(12-12-2009 04:44 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: I was wondering about this. Since some of the more important digimon appear in multible seasons is it possible that the 5 are connected? Not just season 1 and 2 which is obvious but all of them, and if so what do you think would be the timeline? So far I've figured that 4 would come after 5 since the two royal knights who used to be good are bad they're the only ones left, when is season 5 they were good and all the royal knights were around. So sometime between season 5 and 4 was the big war and the fall of those two possibly. Any other thoughts?

Shadowknight, I agree with you on this. Season 5, in a sense, should be placed in-front of Season 4--based on the timeline.
But where would Season 3 go? From what I remember of it, very little of it matched up in any way to 1,2,4, or 5(of course, I haven't seen 5, so I'm not 100% on this.)
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tamers I suspect is an alternate universe to Adventure, since I think Digimon is a popular franchise in the former, much like here, but with the difference that they actually get to tame digimon unlike us.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What about the X Evolution movie? i'm sure that fits in with the Savers universe because it shares the same characters.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
In my own opinion, this is my own, the timeline should be like this:

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 5
Season 4

If anyone feels that this could be wrong, then they comment on it.
Season 1/Season 2; the only two season in the series that actually "continued", the rest were all from scratch.
Timelines are only for the Adventure series. What you want is a dimensional line.
I prefer a dimesional sphere, not only can you plot all the timelines in it, you can also play football with it.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Or you could fill it with water and play Blitzball. Or whatever that sport in FFX was.
Yeah it was blitzball. And like I said this just made me a bit curious, wheither or not the diffrent seasons were connected even if by decades or something like that.

(12-12-2009 09:02 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Tamers I suspect is an alternate universe to Adventure, since I think Digimon is a popular franchise in the former, much like here, but with the difference that they actually get to tame digimon unlike us.

Or it's possible that tamers was the very first chronologically and since they talked about actually creating the digimon and the digital world. Also in tamers, there were all four of the sovereigns, however in the other seasons, mainly 1 and 2, only azulongmon appeared, if the digital world was threatened that badly don't you think the other three would show up unless they couldn't?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad