Join our server on Discord

Timeline.
(12-14-2009 11:38 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Yumi. They are refering to the timeline, that is part of the entire series. They are having a little difficulty on a proper organization on which season goes in front of, and so on.

Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(12-14-2009 04:26 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Fads come and go, give it a few years or so of no one caring and it wouldn't be a surprise if no one remembered them. And DMX that makes sense about them being in the east, but then what about the global tour arc where they traveled to the four corners of the planet? Seemed like Azulongmon was sealed away or something by the destiny stones, or whatever they were called, and as they were destroyed he was freed, so maybe the 3 others are also sealed by stones in their quadrants possibly to protect the stability of the digital world or something. All speculation but it makes sense.

New Evidence: During Episode 32 of Tamers (Shibumi Speaks), after Shibumi informs Takato, Henry and Terriermon of the Digimon Sovereign, Takato says "If they're like Azulongmon from the TV Show they must be huge!". Takato is aware of Digimon as a TV show and as we've agreed that Digimon 02 distinctly follows on from Adventure it's very plausable that Tamers is either a follow up or a closely related alternative universe.
As for the Sovereign, it could be that Aluzongmon found it difficult to be sole guardian for the Digital world, as it probably grew into an abundance of plains for vast varieties of digimon to thrive, and had the Digi-Gnomes create three other sovereign digimon to aid him.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hmm, well, I'm not saying I disagree with your theory, Guilmon, but... Then again, dubs. Does the original episode have Takato using the very same phrase? Or is it something that got turned into an important inter-season chain-plot by 'mistake' by someone from the US dub studios? I don't think that's a very long stretch.

Not saying one cannot base their thoughts into the version they saw, but maybe the original's intention would be a bit more accurate.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well i checked the Sub version on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84V8UE-Ci5I) which goes "The Four Holy Beasts...those are Quinlongmon (Azulongmon) and the others, right? I know them, they're the ones that protect the Digital World, aren't they?".
The rest of Episode 32 (and probably the rest of season 3 subbed) is pretty much on par with content as the dubbed version, with some bits missing out or replaced so its fairly relable to count on the dub, although not 100%.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Season 1 and 2 exist together obviously.

I always thought 3 was a different universe in which seasons 1 and 2 occured as TV shows, like we see them. Basically people like us watching the show and all of the sudden it's real.

Season 4 and 5...well I always considered them separate due to their vastly differeing Digital Worlds. How ever, as Wise stated, they might just be different Digital Worlds sharing a same human plane.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yes. Different Digital worlds. All connected by a human world.
Or even different human worlds, connected by one digital plain. Which means that now Fanfictioners who have crotch pulses for Takato/Kari or Davis on Ryo action finally have a reasonable subplot to smother the flames of their lions- uh i mean loins, LOINS!
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Season 1/Season 2(same universe, both connect)
Season 3: A different plane though it sees the Digital World as a "tv show"
Season 5: The events of Season 5 somewhat occur before the "great war" that is mentioned in Season 4.
Season 4
Season 3 definitely occurs as the viewership of Season 1 and 2, so yes, alternate universe. I would agree to the terms in the post above.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against