Join our server on Discord

Diaboromon
In the English dub he did create create Diaboromon.

In the Japanese dub, he didn't.

The change was made to justify combing the movies together. Keep in mind that the English "Digimon: The Movie" was actually a combination of three different Japanese movies. The first bit was "Digimon Adventure" which was about them meeting the first Agumon and the fight with Parrotmon. The second bit was "Our War Game" which featured the bit about Diablomon\Diaboromon. And the third bit was "Digimon Hurricane Touchdown / Supreme Evolution! The Golden Digimentals" which featured Wallace\Willis.

None of the movies originally had anything to do with each other so alterations had to be made to make them flow together. Mentions of Willis were added in the earlier parts of the movie and the mention of him creating Diaboromon were thrown into the third part. The third part was also greatly shortened, removing all mentions of the original cast (except T.K. and Kari) to make the movie shorter.

So in summery, in the NA English dub cannon he did but in the original cannon he didn't.
Yes. And so, he did not. That's the final words really.
You guys are confusing me here. Googlehead said in the post before UnknownH, that Willis "created" Diaboromon, though, it was added on the US cut. It's in the original one(JP), from what I know.
What did I just say? Willis did not create anything. He isn't a genius.
That is all. Diablomon was just a virus.
watch the japanese version UnknownH is right
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That's why they should've officially made the first official "movie" non-canon and stuck with dubbing the first through third movies together, in their original forms. Trying to make a single story out of the three movies TOGETHER did not go well.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
It was really stupid for 20th Century Fox, to edited to whole damn movie and make it all out of the canon, you know.