Join our server on Discord

hs bigots
(12-07-2009 12:28 AM)Wisemon Wrote: In what way does that make them bigots? Maybe you should look up the definition before you start thinking about where you're going for college.

What I meant to say, is that some people throughout my high school years, would insult either. Though, I've only experienced racism only a triffle amount, though, I've overcome all of shit, to get where I'm at now.
(12-10-2009 10:28 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: What I meant to say, is that some people throughout my high school years, would insult either. Though, I've only experienced racism only a triffle amount, though, I've overcome all of shit, to get where I'm at now.

Are you sure you're ready for college? I still think you've missed the definition of the word. Your grammar and basic sentence structure also leaves something to be desired.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Well, I didn't want to say it...
I've experienced a triffle amount of racism filled with some bigotry toward me, for being a minority. Though, I've overcame all the bullshit from all that, to get were I'm at now. People have critized me, insulting me with racial verbiage
What minority are you?
UnknownH. Why should I tell you?
(12-18-2009 11:30 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: UnknownH. Why should I tell you?

Because you're whining and moaning about bigotry and he's curious as to see which minority group you are...different minority groups do face different types of bigotry you know.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yeah. And don't ever call me a racist. I'm nice to everyone! Really.
Using their posts as a springboard, knowing your minority would help with the overall analysis of your position. Your current information supplied is lacking and tells us nothing more than you being one of many hundred minorities.
Yeah. And in certain places, white people can be a minority. Think about that.