Join our server on Discord

hs bigots
Throughout high school yrs, I've encounter a wide variety of different people with different characters. Some, were 'bigots', in particular, and would often ridcule me and others.I have a goal of applying to the University of Notre Dame-a great dream of mine, and proving all these assholes wrong. Those who would say "you will never make it", would be surprised if I get the acceptance letter into Notre Dame or SMU.
Yeah. That makes sense. Everyone knows that you succeed in order to show up everyone. People who made fun of you in high school are the biggest for this.
Biggots and bitchy fucks. As ICP would put it.
In retrospect, those guys gave you a lot of initiative to achieve a goal. So they weren't completely bad at least.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
In what way does that make them bigots? Maybe you should look up the definition before you start thinking about where you're going for college.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. I agree with Wise.

(12-06-2009 02:29 PM)MP2E Wrote: Biggots and bitchy fucks. As ICP would put it.
ICP? Really?
(12-07-2009 02:30 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. I agree with Wise.

(12-06-2009 02:29 PM)MP2E Wrote: Biggots and bitchy fucks. As ICP would put it.
ICP? Really?

*shrugs* I know A lot of they're lyrics. So I quoted one of they're songs. I beleive the song was "Jake Jekel" But I missed a word. in the song "Bitchy ass fucks who check nuts." xD
(12-07-2009 02:30 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. I agree with Wise.
Has there ever been a moment when you haven't? :P

Seriously though, ignore them; if they have no good advice for you or words of comfort you need not listen to them. A wise man never succumbs to the evidence-free reckonings of idiots.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, when he's right, he's right. Besides, best friends and all.
Totally understandable. Gotta stick by your buds.