Join our server on Discord

Secret Santas!
I don't have much in the way of marketable skills, so my gift may suck a little, but I guess I can give it a shot.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I don't really have the time to write or draw anything, but sending an MP3 would be a cinch. I'm in.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Sign me up! Sign me up! As expected of Boss to arrange something so fun!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Don't worry about the details, guys! And I advice you all to wait until the names have been distributed before you choose your gifts, just so you don't suddenly find out that you may want to change them. It'll be slightly easier to choose what to do/give out once you guys get the name as you'll at least have a vague idea of what to choose!

...Or at least that's how it generally is when I play it at work X3

Meh. Wait? Mr.?! D: I turned 20 three days ago! I'm still no Mr.!

Oh, and good to see you changed your mind, AWL :3 Everyone's welcome!

By the way, let's review the concept of the game just so we're clear:

1) You sign here to become a participant. You have until Friday night (My time) to decide against playing if it comes to that.

2) The names of every participant will be written in individual papers which I'll randomly and secretly pick out for everyone, thus assigning every participant a Secret Santa.

3) I'll PM or contact you in IM to secretly tell you who the person you've to prepare a gift for is. Just a reminder: You can NOT choose who you'll give a present to, and you can NOT change the person I've assigned you. That would be playing elitist, and is completely against what we're trying to do with this event.

4) You've until December 23 at night (my time) to finish your gifts and upload/hand them to me, although if I'm not busy I'll probably accept them at the 24th too! Remember, this is absolutely NOT a popularity contest, and it's the thought that counts, not who's present looks better! That said, do your best! X3

Anyway, hope we get more people as this goes on!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
WOOTS! I'm in! *singing* I'm dreaming of a white X-mas. Just like the one I never had because I live near the equator, still it's freaking cold enough to be called snow because I see white fluff on the ground even though I'm disbelieving because the winters here suck, though I guess it would still fit the bill, even though I'd wished to stay in the north because I get to fall on my face whilst snowboadring *gasps*...I forgot the next verse. :-/
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
I shall make a gift. Because I am a poor bastard. So count me in.
Sure sign me up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sign me up too.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
I'm in baby! I'll do a guitar/singing cover :P
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I'm in. Sign me up.