Join our server on Discord

Secret Santas!
Well, I've done this before at work with my workmates, we call it the 'Invisible Friend'. So I thought of something interesting to liven this place up since the festivities are closing in :3

I'm aware that everybody must be real busy to undertake anything at this moment in time, but how about we all write/draw/compose something to another as an X-mas present? You'd have time for until the 25th and on that day we'd upload our gifts at some website like Sendspace or something, then we'll have ONE person post those links here with the corresponding names next to 'em. Every participant will get a Secret Santa this way!

So, uhm... I know this may sound weird at first and sort of complicated, but that's why I propose that I'll be the 'host' of this game, meaning I won't get a Secret Santa, but I'll sort the names and randomly hand out who'll get who for everybody!

Before the deadline, I'll also receive your gifts in a manner of the files you wanna transfer (Documents, Pictures, Music, etc) that you made and then on the 25th I'll post the links for everybody! Everybody gets a Secret Santa that way! :3

Pros about this:

+ We have 24 days to work on our gifts.
+ Everybody can join, the more the merrier, literally!
+ The gifts can be anything, a poem, a short-story, a hand-drawn picture, maybe a photograph of a thing you crafted yourself, really, the sky's the limit for your imagination! Just do your best and don't feel pressured, it's the thought that counts!
+ It'll be fun!
+ The suspense will be a sweet torture!
+ It'll make the community livelier, and make us all get closer to each other :3

Cons:

- Organization will take a few days.
- To make it a real fun event we need a LOT of players, and commitment.
- I'll probably need help since uploading files might pose slight problems at some point.

Heh, otherwise, I think this is a great opportunity for us all to do our own X-mas event. I would really appreciate it to no end if everyone joined. Please do!

Well... I really really hope this interests everybody. Sign here if you want to take part in DaD's Secret Santas! Invite every member you see online! Let's all have fun!

PS: For more information on what Secret Santas is all about, check this link out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Santa
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
that sounds like a good idea, count me in
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Sign me up!
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'll have to give the gift some thought, but sure I'll do it.
The OCA
Sure, I'll give it a shot.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Digi wouldn't mind actually I'll enter if their are lots of people in this, but i cant send anything physical cause no monies ^^;;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'll give it a try I guess...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX, even though you say my banners are great, and I don't belive in it myself, I still will give it a try x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm going against my greedy Jewish ways and joining too :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I'll join up, i've got a picture i can get someone for the 25th, although i must first apologise that i won't be able to have it coloured for them on the 25th, as my new scanner is coming on christmas day too. If they like it though, i will get it coloured.

Also, i think we should all say thank you on the day to Mr DMX for being our Santa to hand out the gifts.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds