Join our server on Discord

Swine Flu outbreak
Hi!
Yes, I am afraid from swine Flu. This a deadly virus, therefore I have changed my some habits. First now days I am cleaning my hand by soap again and again. I keep my hand away from my face. During the mid-20th century, identification of influenza subtypes became possible, allowing accurate diagnosis of transmission to humans. Since then, only 50 such transmissions have been confirmed. These strains of swine flu rarely pass from human to human.
I know if this true or not, but I've herd that people over the age of 50, have an immunity to those shit, due to a similar outbreak in the late 60 & early 70s.
Yeah, my father said that. In the 70's or so, there was an outbreak of a very similar "Swine Flu", so most people over the age of 40 already got immunized to it when they were kids. Another reason why kids and younger people are getting the "Swine Flu" shot before adults.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Quote:Yeah, my father said that. In the 70's or so, there was an outbreak of a very similar "Swine Flu", so most people over the age of 40 already got immunized to it when they were kids. Another reason why kids and younger people are getting the "Swine Flu" shot before adults.
That makes the social security problem even worse (less younger generation, more old). To rectify this, I suggest randomly executing one American over 80 for every young person who dies of swine flu.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Kids are getting the shot because their immune system isn't used to viruses like this. People need to realize that the Swine Flu is just the regular flu with a fancy new name. I know a bunch of people who had the swine flu, and they're fine.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.