Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which Digimon from the TV series do you think is the most sexiest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lillymon
8.09%
11 8.09%
Renamon
47.06%
64 47.06%
Sakuyamon
3.68%
5 3.68%
LadyDevimon
6.62%
9 6.62%
Kazemon
8.82%
12 8.82%
Ranamon
12.50%
17 12.50%
Angewomon
10.29%
14 10.29%
Zephrmon
2.94%
4 2.94%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Most Sexiest Digimon from the TV Series
sabergatomon Wrote:My votes for Renamon! *tongue hanging out, dragging the ground* What a HOTTIE! I got a thing for furries anyway!

BTW Tiamat, you couldn't even reach Angewomon's pussy! You could proably crawl in and be reborn as a digimon though! Wink

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted

I voted for Renamon. She is a drop dead hottie. I also have a thing for furries.
Who dosent my friend!? :D
I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge list of digimon I love to death, but of those choices, I say Renamon, since that implies you get Kyuubimon, Taomon and Sakuyamon as free bonuses. Wink
I'm a big fan of furries, AND I like the whole "Less is more" concept. Does Renny have huge tits sticking out of skantaly-clad bikinis? No. She's flat chested, and seemingly pussy-less.

That, and she's nekked. :p
Beakmon Wrote:Does Renny have huge tits sticking out of skantaly-clad bikinis? No. She's flat chested.

I don't know, she does have a large fluff of fur on her chest.
Angwomon :)
I just like 'em fox furries...too much.
Garaudmon, yeah.......Oh wait, that's not a choice. Well then I pick Lillymon or Angewomon (BTW, I was j/k about the Garudamon thing, she's too tall for me, lol).
Hmm... Difficult choice, but... ANGEWOMON!!! She's a real hottie! *starts drooling*
So does anyone realize that "Most Sexiest" isn't gramatically correct?