Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which Digimon from the TV series do you think is the most sexiest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lillymon
8.09%
11 8.09%
Renamon
47.06%
64 47.06%
Sakuyamon
3.68%
5 3.68%
LadyDevimon
6.62%
9 6.62%
Kazemon
8.82%
12 8.82%
Ranamon
12.50%
17 12.50%
Angewomon
10.29%
14 10.29%
Zephrmon
2.94%
4 2.94%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Most Sexiest Digimon from the TV Series
Vote and/or reply.
My Angewomon of Love and Sex, Jeannine, the Fairymon of Fun and Titty Fucking, Felina, Party Flower Fairy Princess of the Lillymon Realm, Kodachilina (Lina for short), Devina, the Lady Devimon Of Hardcore "From Russia With Love" with a lovely Russian accent and enjoys dickgirl love, too and helps me know, wearing skin tight leather and stuff and not being afraid to experiment with kinky lesbian love sessions is magnifique, and Anita the Arukenimon, exotic gijinka mode digibelly dancer and my favorite booty call, plus her outfit's so yummy (in gijinka form), I even made my own (but with cleavage revealing bodice and a shorter hem.).

PS. Does my biomerged form NeoAngewomon count too? Besides, when I'm NeoAngie, I'm really beautiful and lovely and sexy!
I can never remember who my fave was in the past, but now I'm thinkin' LadyDevimon. Leather-clad dominatrix...rrrrr.
In a word, Fairymon, or Kazemon for you dubbies.
*just stands there remianing quiet*

I don't believe I need to voice which one I voted for. *smiles*
I voted for Angewomon. ^.^
Renamon. She's just such a fox! lol
My votes for Renamon! *tongue hanging out, dragging the ground* What a HOTTIE! I got a thing for furries anyway!

BTW Tiamat, you couldn't even reach Angewomon's pussy! You could proably crawl in and be reborn as a digimon though! Wink

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
points to the fact I'm a dragon. lol

this should be the smallest problem ^.^ heh
I'm torn between my two, blue-eyed angels: Angewomon and Renamon. :?

:( :) I'll vote for BOTH in my heart because I know I'm gonna' get my ass kicked if I vote for real.

Ladydevimon's not that bad either. Twisted (Hears two familar growls behind him and turns to see a pair of angry blondes) :shock: "I swear I didn't vote for her." (Punched dead in the face by both of them) ouch