Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which Digimon from the TV series do you think is the most sexiest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lillymon
8.09%
11 8.09%
Renamon
47.06%
64 47.06%
Sakuyamon
3.68%
5 3.68%
LadyDevimon
6.62%
9 6.62%
Kazemon
8.82%
12 8.82%
Ranamon
12.50%
17 12.50%
Angewomon
10.29%
14 10.29%
Zephrmon
2.94%
4 2.94%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Most Sexiest Digimon from the TV Series
Wizardmon is mysterious/caring sexy, and I want his purple robe and hat, it is a wonderful colour after all, I am not sure who Socerymon is though, but i would probably like them
http://www.thedigiport.com/dex_Sorcermon.shtml
And for reference
Flawizardmon.
http://www.thedigiport.com/dex_FlaWizardmon.shtml
I think most of you know my answer for this ^^
Well I know it can't be a cat digimon(that I posted a link to a comic with them in it in the author's forum) so I'm stumped.
If this voting thing doesn't prove it nothing will!
Besides... I like her... *blushes*
EpsilonZX Wrote:Rena is the greatest! Blue eyes, yellow fur but not a complete ditz and doesn't take shit from anyone! She is like the Digimon of Digimon, the Queen of the Sky, the blood that fuels my beating heart! But enough of that, she is just wonderful and all know this to be true

*sighs* Yeeeeah...

Renamon - Hello

WAAAH! *falls off chair*
Decision, decisions. All of these lovelies are all very sexy. But the one that stands out the most I'd have to say would be Renamon. Its the tail..the tail gets to me all the time.

Renamon: Yay!! Yay!! I win, I win!! *Jumps up and down*

Me: Well I'm glad your happy *turns around and sees all the other digimon that Disturbed didnt choose stairing at me with a very evil glare* Oh damn.. *gets dragged by his feet by Ladydevimon followed by all the other digimon* Help...?
The OCA
Quote: say Renamon, since that implies you get Kyuubimon, Taomon and Sakuyamon as free bonuses.

Exactly! Hotness in every possible form! Unless it...de-digigolves. Then she would just be CUTE!

But, yeah. Renamon FTW!
*hugs Cel* A fellow Renamon fan! :D
*hugs back* Yes, I am!

We should have a secret handshake!