Join our server on Discord

DaD zombie mode (a zombie RPG about us)
"Nope... No plans at all... It's get the things... And survive..." Sacchi answered havok as he started walking down the street towards his home...
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Ray cocked his head at Havok all covered in zombie blood and guts. "That's a high chance of infection if I don't say so myself! I think~ someone~ needs~ a showeeer!" He sung his last sentence in a singsong tone.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Zak glanced at Ray, "I didn't have to money to do that...wish I did."
As Havok mentioned plans he turned around, his face growing a bit of anger. "I plan on hunting down the bastard zombie that ruined my life!"
He caught hold of himself and turned around; his pace quickened, but was careful to stay within a few feet of Ray.
"So, Ray, if they're alive, do you think many more are alive?"
Venin said nothing for a while, listening to the conversation until he finally spoke up, "I hope more are alive. I haven't this much fun since that one assassination assignment I got saying to kill a rabid lion who found the liquor store when it escaped from...well, wherever. And now I know, don't provoke a drunken, rabid, feral lion and make sure you don't forget a gun and have just a knife. Tis dangerous and thrilling at the same time so..." He turned to Ray, "Make sure not to get this guy drunk, angry, and disease-ridden and we're in the clear." Venin paused, "Oh! If that were to happen, we could sick him on the zombies, it'd be so broken." Venin paused again, "Sorry, I get excited when ideas pop up. I'm gonna keep walking." Venin remained silent again.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Chuckles at Venin. "I think I'll grow to like you" he stated, with an opposite demeanor than earlier.
"Good luck with that." was all Havok said as he kept on walking, "so, wanna steal a car?" Havok said with a smile.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
"I have no use for one. While cars get you places quickly; I do not need to get to places quickly." Zak responded.
"Besides, I never did like driving." he adds in.
"And I can't drive at all!" Ray chimed in. "Never learned... And it wasn't very expensive at all. There were these people looking for crazy people who'd do things for money, like try new drugs, or a certain surgery, and- well- I fit the bill!" He chuckled. "...I have reason to believe wherever I went to? Was where the virus or curse or what ever's making these zombies came from."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Or maybe," Venin added, "some demented necromancer resurrected them for plans of world domination, with this small Ohio town of Dayton. But if you're gonna be logical, then sure, virus works for me. As for the car, well, zombies are quite slow so, unless you wanna have fun and run them over just for shits and giggles then whoopdie-do! However, I lack the knowledge to hijack a car, so..."He was interrupted by another zombie, which Venin then proceeded to slice it's head clean off. Venin caught the head in mid-air, "Zombie volleyball, anyone?"

OOC: Dayton is an Ohio town I grew up in, just thought I'd give the town a name, cuz nameless towns are bother to reference.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"I don't mind really... But I also lack the knowledge. It's not needed though; My house is only a mile away from here. Shouldn't take too long" Sacchi said before starting to walk down the street.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA