Join our server on Discord

DaD zombie mode (a zombie RPG about us)
YES, thats right an RPG about us, the people at Digiartists Domain, trying to survive and win a zombie appocillipse (however you spell it). Because we live all around the world, I'm going to bend the fabric of space and time so we all live in Ohio in a nameless town cause I dont know any towns in Ohio.

rules: no god modding, no power play, basically the standard rules for an RPG here. Ammo is not unlimited, pick a reasonable time to run out.

Name: Duh.

Skills: any REAL skills we may posses that might be important.

You: describe yourself.

Reason: the way you survived, if you can only think of something that would work only in a stronger way you can use it.)

Gear: weapons and stuff.

Misc: anything you think you should add.
----------------------

Name: Havok

Skill: experienced in 2 martial arts, can throw cards in a way to break weak bones, slightly skilled in sniping.

You: 6' 2", black hair, wearing a red trench coat, a black hat with a white skull on it, black leather fingerless gloves, red sunglasses, and a black t-shirt and blue jeans.

Reason: advanced healing factor and no close relations.

Gear: 6 decks of playing cards, a shotgun, and a hunting knife.

misc: can make rope out of toilet paper.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Name: Psycho Backlasher

Skill: Has uncanny skill with stripping and seducing. Is also a very talented fry-cook and has the ability to tie shoelaces with his tongue (he's very good with knots).

You: About 5'5 in height.
Reason: Zombies want nothing to do with him. They don't want to eat him, they don't want to taste him, they don't want to smell him, they don't even want to be near him. Zombies run from the Coyote!

Gear: Goggles that do nothing, and a paintball gun.

Misc: Race is immune to zombification. Also, a mild necrophiliac.

Real enough skills? X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Sacchi

Skills: Fast reflexes(Mispelling?) and skillful at sniping and close-ranged combat with a knife/sword/whatever

You: 1 Meter and 73 centimeters tall(Did it like this because i'm no pro at those... 6'5" whatever numbers :D) Black Hair. Uses a White/Black T-Shirt and black pants.

Reason: Was outside of town when the apocalipse started. Came back (By helicopter) after it started.

Gear(Will be using the names that are in RE4): Handgun, Rifle and a hunting knife.

Misc: Specialized at head-shoting.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Name: Venin

Skills: learned 3 different types of martial arts, trained as an assassin.

You: 5'8, wears assassins' clothes most of the time, dark hair.

Reason: Vacation to see relatives.

Gear: Throwing knifes, Seal 2000 combat knife, short blade, shotgun, .44 Magnum.

Misc: Can jump at extraordinary heights.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Name: Zak Velesti

Skill: Programming, hacking, and swordsmanship.

You: About 5'9

Reason: Stays in my basement all day and night, and didn't find out about the zombie pandemic until my zombie mom came for rent...or so I thought.

Gear: My replica titanium Sephiroth sword and my friend's authentic iron viking helmet, which I aptly stole. I also have a heavy jacket that helps prevent clawing and weather.

Misc: Has a laptop...and uhh...some videogames to relinquish boredom. Yeah, relinquish boredom, that's it. Also, has the worst luck in existence, freak accidents happen to me a lot.

Following attachment is a poster I carry around.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

sorry for the wait, in mesa and all. anyways lets get started!

Havok walked down a dark hall-way with his knife drawn ready to slaughter some more zombies. "hello! any more undead canabalistic(I cant spell:() creatures ready to die here!" he yelled ready to kill more.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Sacchi was walking down the street with his handgun in hands. Acting if nothing had happened. Despite the destruction around him...

Sacchi: So. Looks like it's the end for this town - He said as he gazed upon the destroyed town - Well... It's better for I to go back home and grab the rest of my gear. I knew that going hunting was a bad idead... Aachoo! - He sneezed - Mainly because I got a cold...
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Venin sat in a chair in an alley; shotgun pointed in front of him, shooting whatever looked zombieish to him. "I only hope that I don't shoot a non-zombie, but I believe I made the warning label clear." The "label" was a poster board tht says 'Keep Away or You're Gonna Get Shot.' "Everyone knows zombies can't read." he said as he blasted another incoming zombie to bits.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Ray chased a fearful looking zombie around, panting hard. He wasn't even sure the zombie was scared, or if the evil dead COULD feel fear. All the coyote knew was that this was inhumanely fun, but at the same time, severely depressing. "Aw- what!? Even as zombies you won't hang out with me!?" He shouted, waving his paintball gun around. "EAT MY FLESH!! EAT MY FLESH DAMNIT!!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Havok herd shouting coming from outside so he turned into a room and jumped through the 2nd story window and saw a possibly crazy person shouting at a zombie to eat him. "Your not very smart are you?" he questioned as he slashed the running zombie with his knife.
The OCA
Renamon's Army